Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she could be referring to in the style? I'm not sure as I wouldn't call them a major fashion brand, however a quick Google shows that she did a range with them last year.
View attachment 957736View attachment 957737
She joined towie in 2011 and ITS didn’t form until 2013 and they certainly weren’t really known until about 3/4 years ago. Saying that I wouldn’t be surprised as considering she did a couple of drops with them last year, she doesn’t follow ITS, Adam or Jamie and none of them follow her anymore. Also Adams best mate Charlotte Crosby did an interview about the GC and was really scathing about her so there’s obviously bad blood there.

Reactions: 1
She joined towie in 2011 and ITS didn’t form until 2013 and they certainly weren’t really known until about 3/4 years ago. Saying that I wouldn’t be surprised as considering she did a couple of drops with them last year, she doesn’t follow ITS, Adam or Jamie and none of them follow her anymore. Also Adams best mate Charlotte Crosby did an interview about the GC and was really scathing about her so there’s obviously bad blood there.
Ah, so it may not be them, unless she's got the dates wrong. I know she had a collection with boohoo a few years ago, so I thought it could have been them, but in the article she said last year. The article has just come out, so I'm assuming 2020, but could be 2019.
Although, as you said, she doesn't follow them and Crosby wasn't nice about her, so it more than likely could be them. I imagine him saying all that to her and turning all his skanky mates against her, slagging her off in public.

Reactions: 2
I’ve missed all this, what did Adam post? Is he really in the Maldives for new year and looking at tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Seems strange that's ITS would ask her to lose weight. Adam bloody loves being able to brag that his clothes are size inclusive as it's an easy way to appeal to a market that is often let down by other fast fashion retailers. Whether he actually supports plus size or it's all about the £££ is another story though.

Seems strange that's ITS would ask her to lose weight. Adam bloody loves being able to brag that his clothes are size inclusive as it's an easy way to appeal to a market that is often let down by other fast fashion retailers. Whether he actually supports plus size or it's all about the £££ is another story though.
Thing is ITS have only really been ‘size inclusive’ for a year or so. As for Adam I remember reading an interview he done not long after they signed Jac Jossa where he basically said that she was a ‘bigger’ girl cos she was a size 12 at the time 😱 Christ if JJ was classed as ‘big’, I can’t imagine how he’d describe Gemma then. I remember thinking at the time I couldn’t believe he thought it, let alone publicly said it. If you’re that shallow to imply that a size 12 is larger than average, you’d definitely be that shallow to ask somebody to lose weight.

Reactions: 8
Thing is ITS have only really been ‘size inclusive’ for a year or so. As for Adam I remember reading an interview he done not long after they signed Jac Jossa where he basically said that she was a ‘bigger’ girl cos she was a size 12 at the time 😱 Christ if JJ was classed as ‘big’, I can’t imagine how he’d describe Gemma then. I remember thinking at the time I couldn’t believe he thought it, let alone publicly said it. If you’re that shallow to imply that a size 12 is larger than average, you’d definitely be that shallow to ask somebody to lose weight.
Exactly that, to say that a size 12 is a bigger girl is shocking. He's shown the plus size market isn't important to him, with his treatment of Jess. I could imagine him saying that to Gemma, well him or one of his minions.

I've just seen that there are Adam Frisby fan pages on instagram 😂

Reactions: 1
I know Gemma is the ultimate hun but I love her, I could well imagine her taking his money then giving him the run around, haha go GC!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In the style got a new CEO. Reckon the shareholders got fed up of his bragging and trolling

Reactions: 3
It will be because ITS is now a publicly listed business with shareholders who want someone with an IQ higher than 15 running the business as CEO! The announcement says he is going to focus on strengthening influencer relations instead 🤣🤣🤣 massively demoted but not at all surprising that shareholders would want this

• Wow
  • Haha
‘Focus on strengthening influencer relations instead’. So basically scour Instagram for more wannabe influencers and offer them a collection they can put their name to but someone else designed 🤦🏻‍♀️ I honestly think ITS are struggling. Take Liberty (Love Island) they thought she’d be their next cash cow but her collections are awful and don’t appear to do that well. Their recent collabs aren't household names (Ash, Greedy, Jess, Perrie) I’m really surprised Gemma Atkinson has got involved with them - must be getting paid a lot.

Reactions: 5
It will be because ITS is now a publicly listed business with shareholders who want someone with an IQ higher than 15 running the business as CEO! The announcement says he is going to focus on strengthening influencer relations instead 🤣🤣🤣 massively demoted but not at all surprising that shareholders would want this
Strange he never put this on Instagram 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ever since his rant about this page on his stories before new year he’s been actually really decent to follow! His recent giveaway and the subsequent winner has been brilliant! Adam I know you read here so well done on that competition! I applaud you! Please don’t go back to your bratty un humble ways!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You’re telling me that out of all those comments the random generator just happened to pick someone who had cancer AND had it in their bio?? I smell BULLSHIT!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You’re telling me that out of all those comments the random generator just happened to pick someone who had cancer AND had it in their bio?? I smell BULLSHIT!
They definitely ran that random generator loads of times until it landed on someone they could make a story out of… but tbh I don’t begrudge it, it’s a worthy winner 🤷🏽‍♀️ Even if the method wasn’t quite as they made it seem

Reactions: 13
They definitely ran that random generator loads of times until it landed on someone they could make a story out of… but tbh I don’t begrudge it, it’s a worthy winner 🤷🏽‍♀️ Even if the method wasn’t quite as they made it seem
She seems a lovely winner but it wasn’t done the way they said, oh and it just happens to be cervical cancer week 👍🏼 What a massive coincidence

Firstly let me say lovely gesture and worthy winner but Adam we know you read on here so just one thing? Why did you not film the ‘random’ generator when it actually picked the winner? Considering you don’t like people having opinions (unless they’re favourable) you’ve basically set yourself up to be asked whether this was done totally fairly, as it’s very convenient that the person who won it already has a back story. I just hope this was totally genuine and not some sort of PR stunt 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Well what a surprise. He’d made the journey down to Essex for Staceys shoot today. Surely the boss of a company shouldn’t make it so publicly obvious that he has favourite employees (SS, Billie, Ash). He goes to all her shoots and he’s the one that does all the travelling while she stays close to home. Preferential treatment for his biggest money maker I suppose. This is the reason I think he is shallow cos he’s never seen anywhere near Jess, Olivia, Perrie, Carys, Ladbabymum but the one with the biggest Instagram following he’s there. No doubt she’ll get another grid post where over half the collabs he works with are lucky if they even get a story 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.