Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't think of anything worse than spending the day with that twit Skanky, makes me feel slightly sorry for him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I couldn't think of anything worse than spending the day with that twit Skanky, makes me feel slightly sorry for him
Don’t 😂 he fawns over her like a love struck teenager. Amazing what nearly 5 million Insta followers can do to a person 😂

Reactions: 3
Uses an IPhone to shoot , to show they don't photo shop. OK then 🤣
Haha he needs to try and explain the leg on this then 😂

How much money does Stacey actually make him? He’s so far up her arse its embarrassing 🤢 Jess’s new collection launched at 7pm but no mention of that cos he too busy posting about his ‘special’ one and telling us about her launch which is still 11 days away 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder if he’d feel the same about Stacey if she was plus size, didn’t have 5 million Insta followers and wasn’t on the TV 🤔😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ohhhh look Stacey got a grid post.
I find Adam so creepy, like the type of guy who insists on walking you home holding your hand creepy…

He treats Jamie like tit too

Reactions: 6
Ohhhh look Stacey got a grid post.
I find Adam so creepy, like the type of guy who insists on walking you home holding your hand creepy…

He treats Jamie like tit too
As I’ve said before SS is definitely his favourite and he doesn’t even try and hide it. The more followers you have, the more Adam likes you 😂 I find it weird how he’s so far up SS arse but other collabs he doesn’t even acknowledge them

Fawning all over skanky solomon on the iPhone photo shoot & made from 100% recycled materials clothes, first clothing on the planet to do this (sure Jan) , doesn't make much difference if they are still made in a sweat shop, over priced and shite sizing

Reactions: 9
As I’ve said before SS is definitely his favourite and he doesn’t even try and hide it. The more followers you have, the more Adam likes you 😂 I find it weird how he’s so far up SS arse but other collabs he doesn’t even acknowledge them
He hasn’t mentioned Jess’ collection that launched today, it’s truly awful but he could still mention it.

Reactions: 2
I find it so weird he wouldn’t mention Jess’ collection today? Why wouldn’t you?!
He barely mentioned Jacs on Monday, he didn’t mention Lornas either on Tuesday and he only employed Jess so he can prattle on about them being size inclusive. Funny that he’s already telling us about SS range and that’s not out for another 11 days 🤦🏻‍♀️ The bloke favours who earns him the most and has the highest following on social media. His humble act is just that - an act. He’s desperate for the z list lifestyle that why Charlotte Crosby is his bestie and he’s latched onto SS and her 5 million followers

He barely mentioned Jacs on Monday, he didn’t mention Lornas either on Tuesday and he only employed Jess so he can prattle on about them being size inclusive. Funny that he’s already telling us about SS range and that’s not out for another 11 days 🤦🏻‍♀️ The bloke favours who earns him the most and has the highest following on social media. His humble act is just that - an act. He’s desperate for the z list lifestyle that why Charlotte Crosby is his bestie and he’s latched onto SS and her 5 million followers
I agree.

How dare he not share Jess’ but put a grid post of SS.

I want to see the downfall of this horrible, creepy man.

Reactions: 5
I agree.

How dare he not share Jess’ but put a grid post of SS.

I want to see the downfall of this horrible, creepy man.
Thing is he’s so transparent with his feelings towards certain people and as the ‘boss’ of a huge company surely all his employees should be treated with the same respect, not on what their following is on Instagram and what size clothing they wear 🤦🏻‍♀️
If he could get away with just having ‘babes’ that were between size 6-10 he would (maybe with the exception of Jac Jossa who also makes him loads of cash even though as I’ve said before I remember him referring to her as a bigger girl once 😱) but one of his main selling points for ITS is being size inclusive and thats the only reason he has a couple of plus size models.

I’ve purchased clothes from ITS before it’s very hit & miss that’s for sure. For example I got a jumper last year and it’s been fine I actually really enjoy wearing it. ( was annoyed literally within a week it was half price)…..seems this is a pattern now though with them. I don’t buy much from them anymore quality isn’t great & the prices are very inflated .

Reactions: 4
I’ve purchased clothes from ITS before it’s very hit & miss that’s for sure. For example I got a jumper last year and it’s been fine I actually really enjoy wearing it. ( was annoyed literally within a week it was half price)…..seems this is a pattern now though with them. I don’t buy much from them anymore quality isn’t great & the prices are very inflated .
I’ve bought from Jac Jossas range and was happy with it. However they’ve definitely raised their prices on certain collabs (JJs being one of them). I’d never buy full price items from them as I don’t think they are value for money

I’m wondering how long asda will continue stocking them, everytime I go in there, the ItS stuff is in the sale and there’s loads of it! I think his business model is that he relies on people not being bothered to send it back once It’s arrived, it’s not the same when you can feel and see how crap the quality is and how overpriced it is in person!

Reactions: 2
I’m wondering how long asda will continue stocking them, everytime I go in there, the ItS stuff is in the sale and there’s loads of it! I think his business model is that he relies on people not being bothered to send it back once It’s arrived, it’s not the same when you can feel and see how crap the quality is and how overpriced it is in person!
I believe you have to pay to send it back, which I think is an awful policy

Think it’s disgusting they charge on returns. What’s worse is even if its faulty or they’ve sent the wrong item, they still charge the admin fee 😡 If you go on reviews or their Facebook page the comments are shocking. Apparently their customer service is non existent and the amount of people that never receive their items or money back is a lot. Without their z list collabs (some aren’t even z list to be fair) they’d be bankrupt in no time instead they’ve apparently made 44 million just in the last year 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ordered a jumper from Ash’s new range. It will definitely be on sale in a few weeks - as the horrible way it is with fast fashion but I’m curious and used for code for a small bit off.

curious to see what the material is like and how it washes

Ordered a jumper from Ash’s new range. It will definitely be on sale in a few weeks - as the horrible way it is with fast fashion but I’m curious and used for code for a small bit off.

curious to see what the material is like and how it washes
I’d put money on it being terrible….

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.