Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I’m sat here right now in an in the style Gemma Collins top. I can honestly say I’ve been given better quality T-shirt’s for free on bar crawls in magaluf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I’ve always associated InTheStyle with Charlotte Crosby, Billie Faiers & then Jac Jossa, but it now just seems like every other day on Instagram there is another “new edit” dropping with any ‘influencer’ or ‘love islander’ that is the tiniest bit relevant.

Reactions: 32

Paige7

VIP Member
I presume you don’t have children? That’s life everyday.
I actually really liked it with the kids there, the normal, no faking.
Comments like this really annoy me! Trying to put someone down if they don’t have kids.
It’s a professional shoot and kids shouldn’t be there, it’s not like she can’t afford childcare!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Adams latest story… I hope I’m wrong but I assume he’s jumped on the bowelbabe bandwagon. I know their charity collections are all good causes and it’s wonderful that all proceeds go to the given charity but I just find it really crass the way ITS only do these collections when somebody in the public eye (Caroline Flack, Ashley Cains daughter, Tom Parker and now Deborah James) is or has been affected. I feel that it’s done as much for the publicity they get from it as for the actual cause itself. I might be being harsh but sorry that’s how it looks to me.

Reactions: 27

Nurseypops

This is just my opinion but I used to be a palliative care nurse and when someone is dying the only thing they usually want to do is sleep. They are in pain/being sick constantly it is not a nice time for them. Yet all these people going to visit her, it's been non stop since she published she was end of life. I could be wrong but she probably feels that she HAS to fulfill all of this she's doing but really just wants to be left alone because she feels awful.
She wrote a few weeks ago how she sleeps alot and only wakes time to time. I think all of this is being forced on her and it doesn't sit well with me.
The patients often used to ask us to ask their families to leave because they were too tired for constant visitors but felt like they couldn't say that to their families.
I bet she's sick of getting dolled up for stupid photoshoots like this and having to put the effort to talk to people when she just wants to be with her family at home.
Makes me sad to see, all these influencers are bothered about is lining their pockets.

• Heart
  • Sad

Em_

VIP Member
The CEO stuff isn’t actually correct, I know because I used to work at ITS for a few years up until last year. The CEO change was something Adam had in the works for a looooong time. He definitely wasn’t demoted 🤣🤣Adam was quite open with people about his plans and from what I gathered internally everyone supported him . I think it took over a year to find the new one as he had started looking before I left. I personally, never had any issues with the boys and didn’t leave on bad terms I just realised fast fashion wasn’t for me and although I’m not a fan of the business model and fast fashion in general from what I’ve seen on his socials the money he’s made he’s actually really helped people.
Hi Adam 👋

• Haha
  • Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Mass produced, boring, skin tight shite or see through LoUngEwEar. That’s how I’d describe the brand.

As for the owner... He leeches on anyone coming out of reality TV like a fucking vulture to make money off their 5 seconds of fame. It’s so predictable!!

Reactions: 26

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
So why wo

This is very interesting. So why would he have done that ? Did he make a lot of money from doing it?
Lots of companies choose to list publicly to grow the company to become bigger, also his shares were worth about £35m at the time it listed so yeah he essentially sold his business but retains a portion of shares. The company issued a profit warning in September which essentially means that when they listed publicly they set out the expected growth of the business, and shortly after listing they had to warn shareholders that the business wasn’t going to grow as quickly as they initially suggested. Most CEOs / CFOs just about survive a profit warning announcement but shareholders lose confidence in the CEO / CFO because it’s a clear demonstration that the business isn’t being run well and it leads to share price drop so those shareholders lose money… so it’s very likely that the profit warning is the reason he is being demoted.

Edit: I actually just looked this up a bit more and he only owned 40% at the time of listing, so he had private equity investors who owned 60% of ITS, and it was those private investors who sold their stake to the public. Adam wouldn’t have had the final say on whether this happened. If you look it up it says online he ITS had two cash injections made by private companies, the first one was ‘wasted’ and the second one in 2018 turned the business around. So if you read into this, Adam was rubbish at running the business but investors believed in the model so bought into it, and then those investors sold their stake to the public and Adam is being pushed down the ranks.

Ok I will stop now! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Back to this being a gossip site not a Financial Times article!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
Thank you so much for the thread!

Adam has obviously done well for himself, especially when competing with brands that had much more money behind them such as Boohoo and Pretty Little Thing.

He came across ok on the Breaking Fashion tv show. However he seemed quite hard on staff, particularly with things that weren’t even in their control. His and Jamie’s relationship seemed a little odd, was constantly pointing out that he was the boss etc. But that could have been editing or him being shy on camera.

I found it really interesting how the collection aren’t really designed by the “celebrities” at all and most of it is simply social media promotion. I felt for Emily Atack when she was being fat shamed online and she seemed a lovely girl.

Reactions: 24

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I wouldn’t really say it’s a professional shoot when it’s in her own grounds, with an iPhone. It’s not like she’s in the Maldives or Paris like the others.
She seems more relatable doing it at home.

She may have a nanny and Joe MAY have been there but if she wants her kids around then that’s up to her not Adam, he knew what he was getting into as she’s done it a few times.

Also, I wasn’t trying to “shame” you it was simply an opinion of mine. I’ve worked from home, with help, with two kids and this is exactly like my house. Nothing stops your kids wanting their mum, don’t like it - don’t look 😘

All I was saying is my son is the same age as Rex, they’re built differently. The pandemic has changed them, they’re clingy, they’re ignorant and they want to run about. No one knows what goes on behind her doors so if she didn’t want him to be there he wouldn’t of been.
But he pulled the rail with all the clothing on down not once but 3 times ...so that's acceptable behaviour? I don't think the pandemic can be used to excuse piss poor parenting and children that are allowed to behave exactly how they want with no consequences. We've all seen the 'cute' 2 year olds that turn into obnoxious badly behaved children...no longer cute or sweet or funny. That's exactly where Mick jnr is heading !

• Heart
Reactions: 24

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So he wears £800 trainers, £500 sweatshirts, travels first class everywhere, recently been to Dubai, Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and the Maldives, but he never treats himself 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Don’t get me wrong best of luck to him but don’t get snarky when people pull you up when you’re the one that’s showing off your wealth. He admits he knew he’d get comments by saying he didn’t want to post the car on his grid. If that’s the case, don't post it on your stories either. I’d prefer it if he flaunted and owned it instead of this woe is me, I’m so humble, I’m so modest, I only do things for other people routine all the time

Reactions: 23

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
The thing is with Adam is that he does do some amazing things for his family, like buying his sister her house and moving his grandad to be closer to him and then also buying his aunt her car. And they’re all admirable traits but he then ruins it by being really smug about it. And brags about how Humble he is. The fact that he’s flown first class to the Maldives to spend time with his friends but spends all his time trawling through tattle just shows how desperate he is for validation into the celebrity world, which is really quite sad.

I’d have way more respect for the guy if he just bragged less and was actually humble about his achievements!

Reactions: 23

Petercake8

Another night of :
Ask me something , I have nothing to do :

(then we have the questions he asks himself and post so he can answer like if it

1- how do you stay so down to earth ?
(Like I’m so rich and famous , I should really be crazy)

2- what was your proudest moment ?
(I just want to talk about all my achievements)

3-how would you describe the amazing relationship you have with so many Z list celebrities ?

He is the OPPOSITE of humble .
I never seen anyone talking about themselves so much .
Rat face

• Haha
Reactions: 21

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I presume you don’t have children? That’s life everyday.
I actually really liked it with the kids there, the normal, no faking.
Wow. Harsh. Nothing to do with if I have kids or not. I was saying that for a supposed professional shoot, it didn’t look that. They admitted themselves it took twice as long because of interruptions. You never see Billie, Jac, Gemma, Carys, Ash, Greedy, Ladbabymum, Dani (ITS collabs who are also mums) take their kids along to their shoots and let them interrupt their work. Joe was at home so he could easily have looked after them. My opinion and you trying to shame me for having it won’t change my mind 👍🏻

Comments like this really annoy me! Trying to put someone down if they don’t have kids.
It’s a professional shoot and kids shouldn’t be there, it’s not like she can’t afford childcare!
Thank you 😊 Thing is it’s well known, SS has a nanny plus Joe was there. My point was Adam only puts up with it cos it’s her. Can you imagine if all their collabs that are mums took their children to their shoots and let them run all over the place? They tolerate it with Stacey cos she’s their favourite. He goes to all her shoots where some of his collabs he’s never even been to one. My original post was actually more about him but there’s always someone that takes offence and chooses to read it how they want and not actually how it’s meant 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
You’re in the Maldives ‘living your best life’ on New Year’s Eve cropping tattle comments to put on your story .. that’s tragic!

• Haha