Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what influencer he is talking about on his stories…
I missed this what was said?
On Saffron Barker's insta Q&A this past week someone asked her about ITS and she gave a vague answer about not working with them anymore

Reactions: 1
Deffo don't think it's Sarah, I bought from a few of her collections at the time, I think when she met her bf she stopped doing its and the concentrated on her own clothing

What’s the matter Adam? Can’t take the honest feedback you asked for without dismissing it as passive aggressive? Give your head a wobble will ya

7D503F19-07CD-46ED-A2B5-79EE28AB2B5C.jpeg

CC99DEFF-0B40-424A-8D13-219E82AB79C2.jpeg

Reactions: 9
What’s the matter Adam? Can’t take the honest feedback you asked for without dismissing it as passive aggressive? Give your head a wobble will ya

View attachment 934214
View attachment 934216
He’s so defensive. It like when people call him out about flaunting his wealth, he turns into a little witch. Maybe don’t keep bragging about what you’ve got, the house & cars you’ve bought for other people, how hard you work and your luxury holidays and then people can’t criticise you for it. As ITS has grown, he has become more & more unlikeable.

Reactions: 8
That message is true though, he has tried to be fair but I think where they get it wrong is having someone slim like jac Jossa and the ‘jeans & a nice top’ collection, showing these lovely, flattering tops he probs thinks plus sized girls would love but when I ordered them they are still cropped and short and unless you have a flat stomach it doesn’t matter it’s floaty coz you can still see a gunt :LOL: intrigued about the influencer and would say Gemma but she went to Greece and because he brought business class it’s got to be someone who went somewhere long haul!

Reactions: 4
So glad I found this thread! Found ITS through Ash and while I'm not a fan of her collection at all, some of Jacqueline Jossa's stuff looks nice. Getting the impression from here that it isn't worth the money. Seems very expensive for what it is anyway.

So glad I found this thread! Found ITS through Ash and while I'm not a fan of her collection at all, some of Jacqueline Jossa's stuff looks nice. Getting the impression from here that it isn't worth the money. Seems very expensive for what it is anyway.
Definitely not worth what they charge. I’ve bought some of Jacs stuff when it’s been on sale and been happy with it but would never pay full price. It does seem they make Jac, Lorna and Stacey collections more expensive than other collabs. Don’t know why but would imagine it’s cos their stuff seems to sell out quicker than say Olivia or Billies, so he’s probably making more money from them.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what area he lives in? I'm sure he said Manchester, so it must be North Manc/Greater Manchester

Wondering where prize pig Lorna luxe is?
she’s disappeared all over Xmas, ( and since giving away another Chanel handbag and anotherDior necklace). She only does this because it saves her creating decent content. She attracts more followers by giving away stuff.

Not a word of thanks or seasonal wishes to the poor bastards that spend their money on her cheap tat. Just gone. And very unlike her not to be gloating or bragging about the million new bags she got for Xmas.

And where is he off to now? Second holiday in just as many weeks! “But I’m not a massive twit who shows off or is flash” whatever hun, you do you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does he always have to post from the plane when they’re going on yet another holiday? I bet if they were flying economy he wouldn’t bother. Let’s remember though how humble he is (always telling us himself) The bloke is such a show off. Go back on his Instagram posts and you can tell how desperate he was (& still is) for the z list lifestyle

Reactions: 12
Seriously read the room Adam. You fly 1st/business class on a holiday that the average person definitely cannot afford and you’re moaning about an airport queue and oh diddums waiting for a seaplane in the Maldives. I refuse to buy any more from ITS. I’m helping fund his lifestyle whilst his company are churning out overpaid crap. He’s comes across so ungracious and entitled now. He needs to be careful with all his bragging. Remember Adam it takes a long while to get to the top but not long too fall.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.