Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie is enjoying the fish and views, exactly what i would be doing if I was in that position and Adam just constantly mocks him. His attitude stinks towards Jamie and life in general.

Don't know why he puts up with it.

Reactions: 7
Taking the piss out of Jamie (no change there then) whilst making sure everybody knows they are staying in a water villa with slide. Why does he only come on Instagram to show off, brag about everything he’s done for his family and blow smoke up the arses of the two bit ‘influencers’ he employs 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 9
His latest posts, he's posted our posts on here to his Instagram 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jamie is enjoying the fish and views, exactly what i would be doing if I was in that position and Adam just constantly mocks him. His attitude stinks towards Jamie and life in general.

Don't know why he puts up with it.
The fact he didn't share this speaks volumes 🙃 yes Adam, you may not realise it but very often you do treat Jamie like an absolute bleep. Buying expensive stuff doesn't cover up the way you mock and moan at him

Reactions: 6
You’re in the Maldives ‘living your best life’ on New Year’s Eve cropping tattle comments to put on your story .. that’s tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.