Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More talking about Jamie’s mum.. she look so impressed to be seen out with that lot eh 🥴

Reactions: 1
I remember Lottie Tomlinson (sister of a one direction member) was shown on the tv show and she did a shoot abroad and came across as a bell end.

Reactions: 5
Ooo I like playing this type of guess who 🤣 reading that I immediately thought Sarah Ashcroft, but then reading your guys responses I thought oh maybe not? Plus thought it would be a little off since they had been working with her for so long but maybe she got too big for her boots? It was the 'top hotel in the world' comment - they went to Thailand, and stayed at a really nice hotel. They took her, Dani Dyer and another influencer and I'm sure that was the last time she worked for them.

Could it be Megan McKenna?? They did a shoot abroad and she is literally on the page for like 4 posts then nothing else??

Definitely Gemma Collins. It would make sense, especially after Charlotte Crosby went on a rant earlier this year. Saying how rude and vile Gemma had been to her and some of her friends in the past.

• Wow
Okay I for the life of me cannot remember them going away for a shoot with her or she having an actual collection with them? 😅 I only remember the meme shirts and that's it? It would make sense that it would be about Gemma though. I too also thought maybe Megan cause the place she did her first campaign was at that fancy hotel in Crete that every influencer/celeb/zlisters seem to go to but don't think either Jamie or Adam were there for that

Okay I for the life of me cannot remember them going away for a shoot with her or she having an actual collection with them? 😅 I only remember the meme shirts and that's it? It would make sense that it would be about Gemma though. I too also thought maybe Megan cause the place she did her first campaign was at that fancy hotel in Crete that every influencer/celeb/zlisters seem to go to but don't think either Jamie or Adam were there for that
I know I went back and Gemma’s pictures look like she’s done them at home and it’s just a few meme pictures. Megan’s look like it’s somewhere gorgeous and Iv heard she is so rude to people to that definitely fits.
it looks like Lottie had 2 collections with them too?

Ohh it very well could be Gemma then tbh she’s the one who makes the most sense I wonder if they all still follow each other?

Also what about Emily Atack? I’m sure I remember something went on with her too??

Although Sarah Ashcroft could be a good shout.. didn't she recently create her own clothing brand.

I don't think it's Gemma as he wouldn't spend the money on a plus size collab. I also don't think you can fly first class to Greece? Although I may be wrong.
I'm thinking it's somewhere further afield. I don't know who this Sarah Ashcroft is, but he did say an influencer and not a z lister, so maybe it could be her?

Just looked and the only one out of who’s been mentioned he isn’t following is Sarah Ashcroft and she doesn’t follow him or in the style either

Also they did a collab with that Francesca Fargo and she has never been mentioned again? They don’t follow each other either

Reactions: 3
Sarah released her own clothing line a month or two after gaining more followers from ITS. I’m confident she had more than one edit with ITS but i don’t remember there being a summer collection but I could be wrong. 10k for a shoot really isn’t an awful lot anyway!!

Yep Sarah was the first ever influencer (from memory) he signed back in 2017, when she was quite popular. I'd go as far to say she changed the way the rest of the ITS girls did their collections and how ITS designed their clothes as a whole. I would never buy from ITS but back then her collections were the ones I really liked and would actually consider buying from if I was to do so. They went to Thailand in 2019 and think that was the last time she worked for them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.