Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can try play humble all he likes and woe is me I’ve received a nasty message (which in my opinion wasn’t nasty but very well written and truthful) but he does come across very boastful and smug. It’s embarrassing how he hangs on Charlottes every word and constantly brags about being best friends with her

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand him .
only just found this thread .
when safiyya was calling people **** and deformed before attending pride of Britain he knew about it and then posted photos of her on the red carpet .
Since that I can’t stand him . Clearly thinks it’s ok to bully others if your a influencer 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I mean that’s got to be because most of the people messaging him are strangers seeking attention from minor Z list Celebs, also whoever gave Charlotte that nose needs to be locked up
To be fair her whole face, she's ruined herself with plastic surgery

Reactions: 10
When he wrote “no idea what’s going on but it looks good” how can people be alright with this?
He could have donated them tickets or done some sort of raffle.
I really hope he loses followers after today.

Reactions: 7
Had to mention that he bought gifts for Jamie’s parents after reading here haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know nothing about it as it doesn’t interest me, but is he saying he’s team Hamilton because Hamilton’s supposed to be a twit? I don’t know who won, but the crowd seemed happy with the winner.

Reactions: 2
I know nothing about it as it doesn’t interest me, but is he saying he’s team Hamilton because Hamilton’s supposed to be a twit? I don’t know who won, but the crowd seemed happy with the winner.
I actually think he has no idea what he’s on about!

He thinks because he’s been to the final race of the season he’s now an expert. Plus Hamilton is British so the easiest choice to support if you have no idea. Obviously Hamilton is immensely talented and is one of the greatest drivers of all time no denying that but he’s a massive cock. A bit like Adam so pretty well suited!

Of course he loves Lewis Hamilton, he knows nothing about racing but he’s just jumping on to this band wagon! And the latest post about being “flashy” that’s because you always are you “humble” idiot.

Reactions: 4
He’s hilarious, not being able to understand how Verstappen won the Championship shows how little you know about F1, that you just went there to be seen/show off/spend your cash

He’s hilarious, not being able to understand how Verstappen won the Championship shows how little you know about F1, that you just went there to be seen/show off/spend your cash
But Lewis was in front for 57 laps, so he’s the real winner 🤣🤣 pair of idiots

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.