Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or he's embarrassed that all of her collection is ill fitting and looks cheap. I feel sorry for Jess, she's clearly being used to bring in the fat £ and very little effort is put into making sure the sizing is accurate ( she's wearing 3 different sizes and not one of them fits her properly) and the quality of the materials used don't resemble shiny fire hazards!
I agree, she does seem to get some if the worst pieces and doesn't fit into half of it. I'd never buy from them, especially as they have made no effort in the plus size range.
Alison Hammond's range was awful as well as was Skanky Solomon's.

Reactions: 1
I agree, she does seem to get some if the worst pieces and doesn't fit into half of it. I'd never buy from them, especially as they have made no effort in the plus size range.
Alison Hammond's range was awful as well as was Skanky Solomon's.
You get some really nice plus size fashion that fits well and is a good price. Jess’s ranges are not. I know she a bigger lady but 95% of it looks too small on her so not a good advert for the clothes. Surely she should say something to whoever designs and puts her in these outfits rather than gush on her stories about how wonderful everything is. Saying that you know ITS will be saying it’s all sold out 😂

Reactions: 4
He must be surrounded by ‘yes people’ and literally no one keeps his ego in check but he really does think he is down to Earth 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
You get some really nice plus size fashion that fits well and is a good price. Jess’s ranges are not. I know she a bigger lady but 95% of it looks too small on her so not a good advert for the clothes. Surely she should say something to whoever designs and puts her in these outfits rather than gush on her stories about how wonderful everything is. Saying that you know ITS will be saying it’s all sold out 😂
A lot if it is so ill fitting on her. The material looks so cheap. I can't understand how ITS are doing so well, the clothes are so overpriced.
Does anyone know how Adam met his boyfriend? The boyfriend doesn't seem as obnoxious.

Reactions: 4
Has Charlotte ever had an ITS range? I'm presuming not?
She has, she was one of the first ones to have a collection I think. I remember she had one and someone from made in Chelsea. I ordered a dress from the made in chelsea girls collection and it lasted two washes, so I've never bought from them again.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I remember buying a couple of years ago from Billies collection and the fit was truly awful so never tried again.

It was when you could give feedback so I was Thorough in my thoughts about it 🤣

Reactions: 2
I wonder if he'll post about Jess' collection tomorrow. He never posts about her collection, I think because she's his only plus size collab and that market doesn't interest him.
Nope too busy filming Charlotte in their cabana in Dubai. He’s also found time to post a story about Ladbabymum/dads single & tagged ed Sheeran & Elton John in it but can’t post about his own business 🤦🏻‍♀️

Has Charlotte ever had an ITS range? I'm presuming not?
Yes she did quite a few but then moved on with her own company so now just gets paid to advertise for him.

I got the ladbaby mum jumper and few bits out of the sale for Mother’s Day. Bloody awful fits, threads everywhere and just strange!!

Does anyone else not think how do the shareholders of his FTSE listed business not worry about the reputation of the business, whilst he’s fannying around with the likes of Charlotte from G shore 😩 I’m close to how these things work and I know how shareholders minds work! I usually think him and Jamie are funny together but he’s coming across as a complete smug idiot whilst with Charlotte… laughing that the Grand Prix is boring… why have you spent an absolute fortune on being there then? What a knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else not think how do the shareholders of his FTSE listed business not worry about the reputation of the business, whilst he’s fannying around with the likes of Charlotte from G shore 😩 I’m close to how these things work and I know how shareholders minds work! I usually think him and Jamie are funny together but he’s coming across as a complete smug idiot whilst with Charlotte… laughing that the Grand Prix is boring… why have you spent an absolute fortune on being there then? What a knob.
Just because he can 😡

Really strange that he’s gone away with his fiancée and his family and he’s taken a friend to fanny around with - why not enjoy it as a family trip!

Reactions: 9
Really strange that he’s gone away with his fiancée and his family and he’s taken a friend to fanny around with - why not enjoy it as a family trip!
Maybe they can't stand him, so he's brought her along, but if that was the case, I'm not sure they'd be impressed by Charlotte.

Reactions: 7
He’s gone because he thinks he’s a celebrity. He wants to show how rich he is as they’re the must have tickets at the moment. It’s a bit like the euros he had the tickets for the finals but doesn’t post about football any other time of the year. He’s only there because he’s desperate for fame and to show how much money he can spend.

And to publicly go on Instagram and call qualifying boring just shows his arrogance. He’s a disgrace

What annoys me most is he does not know how lucky he is! Id kill to be able to afford 1st class tickets to this race as would my husband!! Especially at such short notice to be able to
Just drop everything and just go away! He’s such a cock.

Reactions: 13
One thing I've only just noticed on this trip, especially after following him for so many years, is that he never seems to hang around Jamie's family when Jamie goes to see his family he's always on his own but you'll see Jamie is always there when Adam goes to see his family. Adam seems to only hang around Jamie's family if they go to their house on the random occasions. Don't think he's very present and work always seems to be main priority. I too was abit confused with him taking Charlotte when exactly he could've used this as an opportunity to have family time even with Jamie taking a friend as well. Didn't he recently put up a story from a q&a he did about them postponing their wedding again saying he wants to be able to balance work and his personal life/family time out a bit better before they get married? I mean, this could have been a good start

Reactions: 8
The “Karen” on his story makes an excellent point. I agree with her. Yes Adam you are a flashy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he's been reading here and potentially sent the "Karen" message to himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he's been reading here and potentially sent the "Karen" message to himself.
Ohh he definitely reads here 😂 so self-centred he’s obsessed with what others think of him. If he truly didn’t care what people thought of him then why bring up one message he’s received 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
100% this. Thought exactly the same as soon as I saw message. If ‘Karen’ exists what she said is totally correct

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.