Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No he didn’t but weirdly it’s all over the ITS stories today when it actually launched yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hasn’t mentioned Olivias PJ range either and that drops today. Too busy blowing smoke up newbie Missgreedyhome arse who is having her launch party tonight. Liberty has a range coming out on Thursday and guarantee he’ll be all over that one like a rash to.
I noticed he didn't advertise Jess' range on black Friday but was all over the other girls. It's pretty obvious who his favourites are, Billie, Jac and that awful Ash.

Reactions: 2
I noticed he didn't advertise Jess' range on black Friday but was all over the other girls. It's pretty obvious who his favourites are, Billie, Jac and that awful Ash.
Don’t forget Stacey as well. I bet he’s gutted on all the money he’s missing out on whilst she’s on maternity leave. Definitely her & Jac that make him the most cash. He can’t dump Billie cos she’s his friend but her ranges very rarely sell out now. Can’t see Ash having a long relationship with ITS either. She’s becoming very smug and up herself - not a good selling point lol

Reactions: 2
Don’t forget Stacey as well. I bet he’s gutted on all the money he’s missing out on whilst she’s on maternity leave. Definitely her & Jac that make him the most cash. He can’t dump Billie cos she’s his friend but her ranges very rarely sell out now. Can’t see Ash having a long relationship with ITS either. She’s becoming very smug and up herself - not a good selling point lol
Oh yes, I forgot about Skanky Solomon, I still don't understand how that dirty woman got a deal with them.

Reactions: 3
No he didn’t but weirdly it’s all over the ITS stories today when it actually launched yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hasn’t mentioned Olivias PJ range either and that drops today. Too busy blowing smoke up newbie Missgreedyhome arse who is having her launch party tonight. Liberty has a range coming out on Thursday and guarantee he’ll be all over that one like a rash to.
I reckon he reads the thread as only 2 hours ago he did a few lame videos for this launch!

Already the drama on his Instagram today. Him and Charlotte are so classless . All that money to fly to the formula 1 when he has no interest in it and they are acting up already, at their age.

Reactions: 7
Already the drama on his Instagram today. Him and Charlotte are so classless . All that money to fly to the formula 1 when he has no interest in it and they are acting up already, at their age.
He likes to show everyone how much money he has and how he can fly first class, etc. They are both ridiculous, far too over the top.
I'm not sure on the new travel rules, but won't he have to isolate when he gets back? I'm sure he said they were unvaccinated

Reactions: 6
I actually find him more annoying than her. She is what she is and doesn’t try and sugar coat it whereas he is always going on about how humble he is while at the same time continually flaunting his wealth. Hate to think what this trip has cost. Yes he can afford it but don’t keep constantly showing off. Funny when you think he’s made his money from cheap clothes. This is why he’ll never do menswear. He’d have to wear his own tat and no way is he going to swap his £1,000 trainers & sweatshirts for clothes that are worse quality than you get on a market stall.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree, I'm all for being your true self but they can afford to put themselves in rich situations but continue to act so cheap. At least Charlotte has gratitude and some kindness to her that seems genuine. He just constantly complains

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Liberty from Love Island is going to be the massive cash cow he was hoping for. Her latest drop is hideous and compared to other collab giveaways on ITS Instagram, people don’t seem that interested even in winning her outfits for free. Adam is always so desperate for LI collabs but all the ex Love Island contestants that have had ranges never seem to last very long apart from Dani Dyer. Saying that she left and they only brought her back originally because they wanted her for their 1st maternity range.

I would hate to be on a flight or in a hotel with these two mongrels! But then I wouldn’t go to a soulless place like Dubai

Reactions: 10
The fact that she took a sex toy to a Muslim country like Abu Dhabi and they were shocked that they nearly got arrested me astounds me at their arrogance!

Also check him out posting libertys range just after the comment above! Hi adam! Have a nice holiday!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if he'll post about Jess' collection tomorrow. He never posts about her collection, I think because she's his only plus size collab and that market doesn't interest him.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if he'll post about Jess' collection tomorrow. He never posts about her collection, I think because she's his only plus size collab and that market doesn't interest him.
Or he's embarrassed that all of her collection is ill fitting and looks cheap. I feel sorry for Jess, she's clearly being used to bring in the fat £ and very little effort is put into making sure the sizing is accurate ( she's wearing 3 different sizes and not one of them fits her properly) and the quality of the materials used don't resemble shiny fire hazards!

Surprised he only has 230k insta followers, assumed he’s have way more given the connections he has/buys

Reactions: 4
Surprised he only has 230k insta followers, assumed he’s have way more given the connections he has/buys
I stopped following him cos I got sick of him flaunting expensive cars, holidays, flights, presents he buys for his partner/family whilst harping on all the time about how humble he is. Not jealous of his wealth just don’t like the fact he’s is a walking contradiction. He sells cheap clothes (only in material certainly not in price) whilst he wears £700 trainers and £1,000 tops.

Reactions: 11
It’s always everyone else’s dreams of why he is going where he is or doing what he is doing. He’s so unrelateable it’s unreal

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.