Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was really disappointed they chose Olivia as a collab for homeware. She’s hardly an interior designer. Her whole house has been gifted and designed by other people 🤦🏻‍♀️ Guaranteed he still won’t collab with men and will instead use the ‘babes’ from his clothing instead. Billie, Jac, Saffron all have home accounts and Stacey is always advertising home stuff on Insta. From what I’ve seen of it so far the home bits look pretty drab anyway
It looks exactly like everything you can pick up at Primark Home. Honestly, I find Adam nauseating, he clearly is only driven by money and loves attention, all really superficial.

Reactions: 8
Anyone that is friends with Charlotte Crosby can’t be right in the head!

Reactions: 10
I'm glad I've found this thread. I only really became aware of him after he did a collection with Skanky Solomon and Jess on the plus size. He irritates me so much, he's such a show off and you can tell he's a twit by the people he associates with, such as Charlotte. Plus his favourite "girls" Billie and Jac Jossa, just a big bunch of z lister bell ends.
The clothes are over priced and the quality is dreadful, imo boohoo is better quality and that's saying something.

Reactions: 14
I remember him doing an interview last year where he basically said Jac Jossa was plus size (she was no bigger than a size 12 at time) cos she was bigger than the typical ITS ‘babe’ (Charlotte, Billie, etc..) and made out like he was changing the fashion industry by using someone bigger than a size 8 and that she should be grateful he employed her. Now he’s actually using plus size women just so he can he brag all the time about how size inclusive his brand is. Sad thing is the people he’s using (ash, Alison Hammond, jessontheplussize) really do not suit the clothes at all. He doesn’t even try and hide his least favourite collabs. Look on his insta and see who makes his grid and its very telling. Then again Stacey & Jac have probably made him the most cash.
I don’t know her but apparently Miss Greedy Home is being announced as yet another new collab next week 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I remember him doing an interview last year where he basically said Jac Jossa was plus size (she was no bigger than a size 12 at time) cos she was bigger than the typical ITS ‘babe’ (Charlotte, Billie, etc..) and made out like he was changing the fashion industry by using someone bigger than a size 8 and that she should be grateful he employed her. Now he’s actually using plus size women just so he can he brag all the time about how size inclusive his brand is. Sad thing is the people he’s using (ash, Alison Hammond, jessontheplussize) really do not suit the clothes at all. He doesn’t even try and hide his least favourite collabs. Look on his insta and see who makes his grid and its very telling. Then again Stacey & Jac have probably made him the most cash.
I don’t know her but apparently Miss Greedy Home is being announced as yet another new collab next week 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'd say jac she's defo bigger than a 12 when u see real photos of her. Not knocking her one bit just I mean what's the UK average a 14 she just represents alot of the people that would buy from there.

Reactions: 3
I'd say jac she's defo bigger than a 12 when u see real photos of her. Not knocking her one bit just I mean what's the UK average a 14 she just represents alot of the people that would buy from there.
I agree she’s bigger than that now but when he said it she was definitely only a size 12. I don’t care what size anyone wears but just thought that him implying that she was a larger lady cos she was a size 12 was very wrong.

I agree she’s bigger than that now but when he said it she was definitely only a size 12. I don’t care what size anyone wears but just thought that him implying that she was a larger lady cos she was a size 12 was very wrong.
Oh yeah defo would never say plus size

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find the new influencer he’s joined forces with absolutely vile? Ashley someone?
I don’t get how’s she’s an influencer! Yes she’s body Positive but I also think
Does anyone else find the new influencer he’s joined forces with absolutely vile? Ashley someone?
How are these people becoming INfLuENCerZzz I do not know. Im not one to comment on other women’s bodies but the clothes look bloody awful on her, they just don’t sit well, which to be fair all ITs clothes are the same as it’s the same cheap fabric, cuts and whatever. Just someone else now whose larger to get those sales in. Also I wonder how much of an increase in the sales for plus size now that they have larger women collabing with them?!

I don’t get how’s she’s an influencer! Yes she’s body Positive but I also think

How are these people becoming INfLuENCerZzz I do not know. Im not one to comment on other women’s bodies but the clothes look bloody awful on her, they just don’t sit well, which to be fair all ITs clothes are the same as it’s the same cheap fabric, cuts and whatever. Just someone else now whose larger to get those sales in. Also I wonder how much of an increase in the sales for plus size now that they have larger women collabing with them?!
I wouldn't say she's body positive, saying she could size down and being chuffed at being a smaller size.
I don't think Jess' collection is doing that great, the clothes are awful and ill fitting.
I don't understand why anybody buys clothes from his company, the material always looks so cheap.

Reactions: 9
i got the lad baby mum Mother’s Day jumper and it is so strange fitting. I thought I treat myself and was so gutted

Reactions: 1
Sorry the ITS collabs are getting worse and worse. First he picks Ash who was quite nice to start with but now has sold her soul cos she’s so desperate to be an ‘influencer’ and ITS babe. Next week Missgreedy home is being announced who is yet another nobody who does nothing but live her life on social media doings ads. Adam needs to look at the quality & price of the tat he sells and improve that before he keeps introducing more and more z list (that’s being generous) people that he doesn’t need.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry the ITS collabs are getting worse and worse. First he picks Ash who was quite nice to start with but now has sold her soul cos she’s so desperate to be an ‘influencer’ and ITS babe. Next week Missgreedy home is being announced who is yet another nobody who does nothing but live her life on social media doings ads. Adam needs to look at the quality & price of the tat he sells and improve that before he keeps introducing more and more z list (that’s being generous) people that he doesn’t need.
Well said!

Reactions: 5
He never seems happy with life. Every event or moment is met with moaning. Same with his relationship. He's constantly putting Jamie down for such minor things.

Reactions: 5
ITS Xmas party last night and the only ‘babes’ that turned up were Ash, Miss Greedy Home (to be announced this week) and Liberty (only for a short while). Says it all really. The other collabs obviously had better things to do. Bet they get sick of Adam the way everytime he announces a new ‘girl’, he states ‘they’re the best yet’ and ‘how everyone has been asking for that particular person’ 🤥. He definitely champions certain collabs above others and doesn’t even try and hide it ie Stacey, Lorna, Billie and now Ash.

Reactions: 6
I wonder why he hasn’t tapped into the male market yet he could have a gaggle of lads to go with his ITS Babes 🤣 who do you think would do it? I dont really follow many male influencers or ex towie love island etc

Reactions: 3
I wonder why he hasn’t tapped into the male market yet he could have a gaggle of lads to go with his ITS Babes 🤣 who do you think would do it? I dont really follow many male influencers or ex towie love island etc
I think he’s too insecure to want to work with males. He likes being the only male with a harem of women working for him. Men wouldn’t fawn over him the way his ‘babes’ do

Reactions: 6
Did he advertise Lorna Luxe's new collection? I think he may have blocked me from his stories.

Did he advertise Lorna Luxe's new collection? I think he may have blocked me from his stories.
No he didn’t but weirdly it’s all over the ITS stories today when it actually launched yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hasn’t mentioned Olivias PJ range either and that drops today. Too busy blowing smoke up newbie Missgreedyhome arse who is having her launch party tonight. Liberty has a range coming out on Thursday and guarantee he’ll be all over that one like a rash to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.