Actually Honest - skincare & makeup reviews #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, I’ve got awful lines and dark circles under eyes.. any recommendations? Feel like I’ve tried everything. I’m 44 and in menopause and I just look so old.. really gets me down

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If you find anything share pls lol
I have horrible dark circles, have since a teenager. Gotta love genetics, everyone on my mothers side has them.

Other than covering them up as best I can with concealer, nothing has ever worked. Now for the lines underneath, I tried everything from very high end to “cheap”. The only thing that’s made any diff was actually neutrogena rapid repair. Go figure 🤷‍♀️
Hello, I’ve got awful lines and dark circles under eyes.. any recommendations? Feel like I’ve tried everything. I’m 44 and in menopause and I just look so old.. really gets me down

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this product has already been spoken about but has anybody used the JVN instant recovery hair serum? Is it any good?

Reactions: 1
Ooooh yea I have that too! I was admiring it on my sister but somehow it just wasn’t quite as lovely on me 😭
You’re kidding that’s not fair is it. They have different ones maybe you need a different shade. There’s one called cookie which is lighter not as pink. It looks nice and I bet it suits every skin tone

You’re kidding that’s not fair is it. They have different ones maybe you need a different shade. There’s one called cookie which is lighter not as pink. It looks nice and I bet it suits every skin tone
Oh thanks a mill but I already have enough makeup to last me many lifetimes, and I rarely wear it anymore (working from home has made me a total slob 🤣). I must do a clear out actually, I’m sure half it is expired, quite the selection of petri dishes by now!

• Haha
Oh thanks a mill but I already have enough makeup to last me many lifetimes, and I rarely wear it anymore (working from home has made me a total slob 🤣). I must do a clear out actually, I’m sure half it is expired, quite the selection of petri dishes by now!
I had a clear out the other day. Only cos I bought a new foundation two new blushers and two new highlighters. Can’t help myself. 🥹. It gets addictive doesn’t it. I’ve got way too many highlighters for one person it I just love them. I like a choice 😍

• Heart
I've been using the REN brightening eye cream from the M and S advent calendar, and its great:

REN Eye cream

This is the cheapest I can find it, when I'm ready to repurchase...

Re Benefit - this is a really good price for this set! I’ve started buying minis because I only really wear make up maybe twice a week and I hate the thought of expensive stuff going foosty 🤣 Also I swear mini mascara applies better than full size?!

• Heart
Re Benefit - this is a really good price for this set! I’ve started buying minis because I only really wear make up maybe twice a week and I hate the thought of expensive stuff going foosty 🤣 Also I swear mini mascara applies better than full size?!

I saw this yesterday!’ They have some good deals on and also 25% off. Also boots are doing 3 minis for £27 I think it was

Reactions: 1
I need to sort through my make up. I have so many palettes I don’t use, some are untouched. Thinking of depotting the ones I like and getting rid of the rest, what do you think? Or would that be a waste?

That’s funny you said that! I much prefer the mini bad gal bang mascara to the full size

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I need to sort through my make up. I have so many palettes I don’t use, some are untouched. Thinking of depotting the ones I like and getting rid of the rest, what do you think? Or would that be a waste?
If it’s unused you could sell on Vinted/eBay/marketplace? Tbh I ended up chucking lots of mine when I moved house, it’s wasteful but what else are you meant to do if it’s old and you don’t use it anymore 😬

---

That’s funny you said that! I much prefer the mini bad gal bang mascara to the full size
Hahaha it’s the mini rollerlash for me!

Why did I click on this thread 😫 it always makes me want to buy stuff!! I am a sucker for blusher and bronzer.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.