Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On god, I need to get myself back on Insta 😂
I would assume from luce it was gurning! I saw someone do it once, recently, it was amazing to view. Looked like Jim Carrey in me, myself, Irene when he had cotton mouth 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IMG_2232.png
Whilst my brain has no trouble understanding it’s the same bleeping rock you’ve shown us 500 times!
I’d assume she was trolling us if she wasn’t so obviously thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My brain has trouble understanding 😂😂
---
The vid she posted of them sitting watching the sunset and the guy playing the instrument, I swear they’re all gurning? Her the most 😂😂😂😂
I didn't see the vid, but this gives me second hand cringe, like in the Inbetweeners 2 movie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was coming here to say exactly the same. How bloody grubby must those bands be now 🤮

Reactions: 10
Just thinking of all the germs that must be on her wrists/hands….. there’s no way she takes them all off to wash her hands 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why does every picture she posts always look so unhygienic? Queen (her DAUGHTER), all hot and sweaty, asleep on what looks like the filthiest bed. The only reason she posted that is, as usual, to show off - newsflash Luce: lots of people hire boats on their holiday, its really not a big deal.

Reactions: 14
Why does every picture she posts always look so unhygienic? Queen (her DAUGHTER), all hot and sweaty, asleep on what looks like the filthiest bed. The only reason she posted that is, as usual, to show off - newsflash Luce: lots of people hire boats on their holiday, its really not a big deal.
plus it's her toddler DAUGHTER, asleep and and wearing only a nappy, totally unaware her mother is taking a photo of her while she is so vulnerable and plastering it all over the internet for any creeps to access. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Last day, better squeeze in the one child friendly thing they’ve done all holidays!

Reactions: 3
And why does it look like that bowl was found in a skip? And that she decided to serve her rank soup in it without washing it up first?

• Haha
Reactions: 2