Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor squirrel, why would you post that? If my cat caught a squirrel I’d be chasing her everywhere to get it off her!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why would you buy a Maine Coone and then let it out. They’re supposed to be house cats because they’re stupid, just like ragdolls

Reactions: 4
WTF?
Or even What the Actual duck?
She’s so quirky that she has several taxidermied animals including some of her pets. Each to their own but she was very blasé about the whole thing given it was supposed to be a beloved pet. They all seem to die of dubious reasons too

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s so quirky that she has several taxidermied animals including some of her pets. Each to their own but she was very blasé about the whole thing given it was supposed to be a beloved pet. They all seem to die of dubious reasons too
I seam to recall she said she didn’t need to have her dogs vaccinated as they were only in her” land “

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I seam to recall she said she didn’t need to have her dogs vaccinated as they were only in her” land “
I am fairly sure that if I was this stupid, I would know I was that stupid. How is not embarrassed to be herself? She’s actually proud of all her “quirks” and it makes me a crazy amount of cringe for her.

I am fairly sure that if I was this stupid, I would know I was that stupid. How is not embarrassed to be herself? She’s actually proud of all her “quirks” and it makes me a crazy amount of cringe for her.
Old Lucy is a walking, breathing example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Here’s comes Luce, running in hawt with an amazing humble brag!

Of course we were ALL asking about her spenny roasting dish weren’t we. All the details on the post juuuuust to the right of the price. 😁

IMG_6429.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She's just a not very nice, thick, scummy chav with money. The only reason she's not called out more is because her husband is loaded from his dodgy legal high business.

Reactions: 11