Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
912ACDEF-94AB-4ADB-8995-772854C7030A.jpeg

I saw this last night and thought ffs cos I had a table booked but luckily missed them. They live opposite the pub and as we were leaving, they were driving out the gates. I’m not surprised they're too lazy to walk the couple of 00m seeing as they don’t walk their dogs!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
5B490F93-9AD6-4F71-AD82-E41FB423562A.jpeg

is that spilled paint? It could be such a lovely home buts it’s an absolute shithole.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
...because THAT'S not bleeping weird?! i don't know anything about dreadlocks, but adding your kid's hair to thicken them - is that a thing?! 🤣

Screenshot_20240221_151216.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seems all the boys now have traditional short hair now she has Queen. No more bragging that they’re not like other kids. Also dressed head to toe in trad boys outfits. Funny that. Anyone would think she always wanted a girl and tried to change them into the next best thing.

Reactions: 13
Seems all the boys now have traditional short hair now she has Queen. No more bragging that they’re not like other kids. Also dressed head to toe in trad boys outfits. Funny that. Anyone would think she always wanted a girl and tried to change them into the next best thing.
oh, she definitely did! the boys all started wearing more stereotypical "boy" clothes the moment Queen was born, all dark colours, trackies and trainers - quite A contrast to the sequins and feather boas and pink leotards. she used to argue that the boys' appearance and what they chose to wear etc was THEIR choice and not outfits she told them to wear, so it's pretty telling that the minute Lucy had the daughter she dreamed of who she could fulfil her pink, all the bows and frills and ruffles and dresses stereotypical girlie girl stereotypes, the boys were quick to ditch the glitter and princess dresses and get their hair cut! in that respect, I'm glad Lucy had Queen - as much as the boys will be affected by their mother making it very clear that they are only alive because she was determined to keep procreating to have the girl she wanted and that she was disappointed every time another boy was born, at least they no longer have to comply with her games of dress up, and don't have to wear skirts and rainbows unless THEY truly want to. 🙄

Reactions: 10