Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So totally irresponsible not getting your dog spayed. She was 10 years old fgs! Plenty of time to get it done! Lucy shouldn’t be allowed to have pets.

Reactions: 8
Yikes. That’s a catalogue of errors leading to the poor thing dying. Not sure I’d be announcing my absolute fuckwittery for all to see if my beloved dog had died a totally avoidable death.

and THEN to have it around as a permanent reminder.???? That’s mind boggling. I can’t even look at my old dogs collar and am wracked with guilt 8 years on even though I got her the best care, immediately, always.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The hair from her kids being woven into her dreads!! Speechless!!! 🤢
I live quite close and I just hope I don’t bump into her. Not sure the smell of the dreads will be fragrant!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The hair from her kids being woven into her dreads!! Speechless!!! 🤢
I live quite close and I just hope I don’t bump into her. Not sure the smell of the dreads will be fragrant!!
she's shared this before and it gave me the ick the first time. proper gross. 🤢🤢

and is this the reason she insists that the boys grow their hair long? 🤔

Reactions: 1
So totally irresponsible not getting your dog spayed. She was 10 years old fgs! Plenty of time to get it done! Lucy shouldn’t be allowed to have pets.
It is! All animals should be nuetured to prevent things like this. She’s such a prick

Reactions: 2
So the poor dog died because she wasn’t spayed when she should have been, she also wasn’t kept away from male dogs when they knew she was in season. But OF COURSE it’s not Lucy’s fault it’s all down to the vet but also please get your dogs spayed guys it’s really important 🙄

Reactions: 5