Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw it and thought “Grow Up”
I did loads of Ibiza in my twenties and early thirties. It’s just not my scene anymore. Would rather spend my money on seeing the blossoms in Japan or going to Christmas markets in Budapest.
I’ve grown up - which doesn't mean I’m boring or not living my best life Lucy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My sleep paralysis demon is just Lucy rocking back and forth in the corner of my room in her burberry rainbow cape muttering but 3 words… the rock…. glastonbury… the rock… 👹👹👹

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are we ready guys for the daily 'rock' and 'sunset' pictures?
This being the best place EVER! (Even though that was Glasto a couple of weeks back)
ah yes, because telling people you love them and talking to random strangers is equally as achievable as booking holidays abroad on a yearly basis! but hey, why not?! you might die soon anyway, so even if you can’t afford it or have work/childcare/etc responsibilities - duck it! "live your best life" by doing whatever you want, book a holiday to ibiza and duck the consequences! top life advice from Lucy! 👌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s travelling day to see a giant rock with rosé, stars and the same old shite as last year!!

Reactions: 3
She keeps posting pictures of the rock with Massive Attack as background music…she’s ruining Massive Attack for me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't worry...here's one for any newbies, with I believe, "a lovely day" as the tune.

If it's so magical, why not just enjoy it? We don't all need to know. We're okay without "the rock".
Got a few rocks in my garden, We can buy a few rocks in b&m, I feel she's not fully telling us how amazing this rock is! Because it's big? Not in Milton Keynes where they live? Was the Oscar winning song Lava written about it? (No) 😂

Tragic

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Maybe she has short term memory loss and can’t remember ever actually posting a photo of the rock and each time she thinks it’s the first time putting it on her stories 😂 Maybe all the glastonbury drugs have finally killed off her little remaining brain cells 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6