Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just such a BORING show off braggart. An empty personality. Change the record love. Get interesting. And quick.

Reactions: 6
She's literally the definition of all the gear and no idea! If I met her on holiday with my kids I think she'd be really needy and want to spend the whole time together (not because I'm cool 😎, because I obviously am 😂) to take turns looking after the kids etc.

She moaned so much last time about the washing and cooking and sweeping the floors. She must do it at home anyway? Does Ben do anything?! (Apart from being really cool and bodacious and too groovy to get stuck in with the kids man ✌) she takes photos of him at Glasto, and repeats her wedding video, but that's it. I don't get her target audience really. Single mums? Couples? Rich earner husbands that are rarely at home ?! Gender neutral marketing .

Reactions: 9
Surprised she didn't put "most relaxed mother of 5, including A LITTLE GIRL"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she heard of the phrase "lady doth protest too much" 😂

enjoy your..erm..mopping, babes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the mopping is a dig at this thread too because we took the piss out of her buying a mop to take to Ibiza 😆

• Haha
bleeping mopping! 😂 she's been reading here for sure.

I saw her picture of queen and I think her burns looking really good, and at least Lucy's good about Sun protection.

Reactions: 7
I’ve come to the conclusion that she defo reads here, and is now posting the rock to see who she can rattle, if not, someone please confiscate this nutter’s phone ffs

Reactions: 3
You aren’t imagining it. She posted on Tattle under the name No-more, and she also ranted about Tattle on her stories.

Reactions: 1
You aren’t imagining it. She posted on Tattle under the name No-more, and she also ranted about Tattle on her stories.

Yay pleased to know I’m not full crazy 😂it was the pizza deliveries I vaguely remembered

• Haha
F me! The pics of them sat on the road watching the sunset after cooking t listening to Elton ! Yes we know you went to Glastonbury and saw Elton John now shut up about it. I’ve been to Glastonbury many times pre 2000 when it wasn’t full of instagrammers! And I’ve also seen Elton and my sis has cooked for him!!

We sat at looked at the sky for 4 hours. Otherwise known as ‘getting stoned’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her instas shite tho init ? Ooooh a rock sorry THE rock ….oooooh a sunset oooohhh the starry sky
So boheminan NOT its just try hard
She could pretend to be interesting edgy and kooky doing stuff with kids if she got off her arse

beefas shite now its not ‘97

• Haha
The vid she posted of them sitting watching the sunset and the guy playing the instrument, I swear they’re all gurning? Her the most 😂😂😂😂

• Haha