Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The next female celeb to hit the headlines, that was slightly controversial she will be praising. I'm think Courtney love etc. I wonder if she regrets bunny because of Katie price

The next female celeb to hit the headlines, that was slightly controversial she will be praising. I'm think Courtney love etc. I wonder if she regrets bunny because of Katie price
I mean to be fair Katie price named her child first.. this will probably out me but I don’t really care who knows i have tattle, I met someone who used to be close friends with Lucy who said her kids don’t really have those mad middle names (the boys at least)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I mean to be fair Katie price named her child first.. this will probably out me but I don’t really care who knows i have tattle, I met someone who used to be close friends with Lucy who said her kids don’t really have those mad middle names (the boys at least)
I’ve always thought they were made up. I mean come on, egg butty??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s an actual twit. I’m the most normal, none celeb person in the world and I do half the stuff she does. She isn’t special at all, just know someone who works in the industry (even as a cleaner, warehouse or runners) and you can get an AAA pass for a lot of gigs. Back in your box now you silly twit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really? Why On earth make them up? There are some cool rockers that gave oddish middle names. Like Ozzy Osbourne named his first daughter Jessica Starshine, or Zowie Bowie. Wouldn't Lennon be old enough to go to Glasto with them now?
---
Ooh don't tell her I went on tour with bowies bassist, Carmine, or that Megadeath told us they didn't realise the British drank so much 😂 Bought a case of Becks to our tour bus in Manchester, as the band we were with were very healthy living,.boiling up veg in the kettle 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
On the subject of names I’m sure a while ago her husbands name was changed to Tuna Mayonnaise as a joke by his brother so she changed hers to Anne Sweetcorn 😂 please someone else say they remember this happening and I’m not going insane

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
On the subject of names I’m sure a while ago her husbands name was changed to Tuna Mayonnaise as a joke by his brother so she changed hers to Anne Sweetcorn 😂 please someone else say they remember this happening and I’m not going insane
I remember Anne sweetcorn!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol remember when she publicly tried to shame snoozeshade saying it should be illegal 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The cost of the sun cream!! The baby food. Surely she’s old enough now not to need that!!?? Don’t get me started on the broom!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't believe she is taking a broom away with her 😅
And all them food pouches. News flash - ibiza has shops!

Queen is the same age as my daughter and on our recent trip to the balaerics we didn't need to take any food. She ate from the kids menus, toast or cereal for breakfast and ice cream/lollies or yogs for snacks. Why is she taking baby pouches.

• Haha
Reactions: 11