Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ex husband has 3 other kids with another partner - not that wild that we haven’t heard about it, they’re not in each others lives anymore!
I think Lucy is a massive twit but I don’t think it’s weird that she hasnt informed her followers about her ex husbands new life!

Reactions: 3
Her ex husband has 3 other kids with another partner - not that wild that we haven’t heard about it, they’re not in each others lives anymore!
I think Lucy is a massive twit but I don’t think it’s weird that she hasnt informed her followers about her ex husbands new life!
well no, not in that respect. it's more the fact that she goes out of her way to give the impression that Lennon is her husband's biological son - and doesn't ever mention Lennon having contact with his dad. i wouldn't expect loads of details, but for Lennon's sake, I hope she is still in contact with her ex and encourages him nanad Lennon to have a relationship with both his father and his half siblings. he has obviously been brought up with his half brothers and sister, it would be a shame if he isn't able to hvae a relationship with the siblings he has on his father's side, and his father himself. and whilst I would respect it if it was a decision Lucy had made to keep it private, for Lennon's sake - but it still seems a little shady that she gives the impression her husband is Lennon's dad - and sure, he seems to be very involved in his life, since they live together etc, but he is his stepdad, and i hope Lucy doesn't prevent him having contact with his father and siblings - if that is what Lennon wants. based on the person she is, i can totally imagine her refusing contact out of spite, rather than prioritising Lennon's best interests. 🤷🏻‍♂️😔

As if she’d get into debt. She’s loaded thanks to her husbands drug dealing vape business.

Reactions: 4
1. Really? Better than actual Lapland?
2. Late AGAIN? It's like she's surprised by traffic. Or more likely, she only considers her own time important. She's so self-important that she feels she can swan up whenever and everyone has to accommodate her.

1. Really? Better than actual Lapland?
2. Late AGAIN? It's like she's surprised by traffic. Or more likely, she only considers her own time important. She's so self-important that she feels she can swan up whenever and everyone has to accommodate her.

Edit: forgot to attach the pictures

Attachments

Just stop being late for things and respect other people and their time Lucy.

Reactions: 8
totally worth encouraging people to get into debt and buy tickets to visit UK lapland on their credit card! i mean, it's so "magical" and "better than the real Lapland" - just check out Hendrix Santa's face - he looks totally THRILLED to be there! 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20221217_135045_com.instagram.android_edit_5844009877223376.jpg

Reactions: 2
Urghh I just remembered how she behaved last year to that poor place she visited. Sending her followers over to their account 😡 all because she was late to arrive when everyone knew that places were extra strict last year.

Reactions: 13
I wish she’d cut those boys’ ratty hair. The whole family look like they need a good wash.

Reactions: 9
How bloody fake! Oh it’s better than Lapland get your credit cards out and go into debt for this amazing thing I clearly got for free and although is ok it’s not life changing!

I’ve been to neither but I can guarantee Lapland will be better than the glorified santas grotto that gift influencers tickets by the bucket load even though the sell out tickets easily

Reactions: 7
totally worth encouraging people to get into debt and buy tickets to visit UK lapland on their credit card! i mean, it's so "magical" and "better than the real Lapland" - just check out Hendrix Santa's face - he looks totally THRILLED to be there! 🙄🙄

View attachment 1813513
Kids look totally bored 😳

don’t know about ‘cheeseboard of dreams’ it looks bloody rancid

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5