Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her stories today? Got her Glasto tickets, although I always thought she went in on a freebie as she is such good friends with so many performers, but no she has to purchase through hospitality (although we all know her husband is considerably richer than most of ours anyway, so that wont matter), but she did only get 3, so maybe her chums will get theirs that way too.
Anyway happy Sunday to the rest of us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My goodness, will she ever STFU about having a girl?? I dread to think how her boys must feel when she says the past two years since Queen was born have been the best of her life! Dreadful parenting.

Reactions: 7
She should have just had IVF for gender selection for her first to ensure a girl. Because it’s blatantly obvious she doesn’t give a tit about her boys anymore. She’s vile.

Reactions: 8
They never had the money when the first few boys were born….hence having to wait a bit to complete her life and make it worth living 🫠

Reactions: 2
How obscenely rough do they wanna throw that kid around? His poor limbs are being pulled in different directions and don’t get me started in the head jolts!

Reactions: 10
How obscenely rough do they wanna throw that kid around? His poor limbs are being pulled in different directions and don’t get me started in the head jolts!
I was watching that cringing. He’s going to have whiplash the way his head and neck were jerking forward.

Omg came here to see if anyone had said anything about the birthday bumps 🤣🤣🤣 WTAF!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wow, that post she wrote for Queen's birthday last month is awful! the past two years have been "the best years of her life", because she finally got her "dream" daughter. ouch. her poor sons. 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Watched that video twice. The first time in horror, the second to double check I wasn’t just being harsh and seeing something that wasn’t there. Nope, it happened. That poor kids neck! It was fully extended both ways multiple times and no one thought to slow it down a bit. 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Glastonbury are ramping up their posts, she will be back soon, having to share and mention who she knows etc. After that I am sure she will start harping on about Ibiza again.