Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing it would be through her husbands business. Am I right in thinking he owned/owns quite a successful vape/legal high business? There would have been/will be loads of PR/hospitality opportunities and contacts made around that.

Reactions: 8
I'm guessing it would be through her husbands business. Am I right in thinking he owned/owns quite a successful vape/legal high business? There would have been/will be loads of PR/hospitality opportunities and contacts made around that.
This is exactly the reason. I expect they have a stand there

Reactions: 6
there are so many hospitality tickets for Glastonbury, huge numbers of tickets that are reserved for commercial use.

Reactions: 4
I remember last year she said it wasn't as good as the last one, let her friend give up her ticket so she could babysit her kids, then someone commented saying they were upset they couldn't get a ticket and she replied. "Oh really? We've had our second set of "VIP" tickets arrive today" what a wanker 😂

Reactions: 7
There has been a huge reduction in the number of available hospitality tickets this year and also they have really ramped up the costs to the stall holders, so even though she has tickets, it may not have been enough for all her gang. I have no doubt that she will come back on just a few days before to show everything that she has bought, and the helicopter arriving to take her there

All taking the piss aside I hope the kids are ok…..we are hitting peak humble brag time now and it’s tumbleweed. Where are the rock daydreams? The Rainbow cloak? The SHES A GIRL posts? The Oh, a helicopter and behind the stage passes posts?

Come back Luce! I was really looking forward to June!

• Haha
Does anyone know their story? I’ve followed for years and always wondered.. Their house looks like a mega mansion, very old stately home vibes but they definitely don’t give off old money vibes? Surely their place is worth MILLIONS, with all the land etc around!?

Reactions: 2
I live locally. It is huge with a decent bit of land. But I think Ben comes from money? He runs a successful business now too.