Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she in new York now 🤔 surely she didn't swan off when the little one is ill
I thought at first she was just reposting someone else’s video because she just liked the lights. Then she showed her husband and then added a new post saying she was in her ‘favourite place’. Very odd. Can’t be that concerned about Queen then!

Reactions: 6
There’s no way I’d leave that little girl knowing she’s poorly especially after what she’s already been through.
She’s so self obsessed

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I thought at first she was just reposting someone else’s video because she just liked the lights. Then she showed her husband and then added a new post saying she was in her ‘favourite place’. Very odd. Can’t be that concerned about Queen then!
I think the video is an old one that's she's decided to reshare.
Still all very odd if you ask me

Reactions: 2
Thought her fav place was Ibiza? Or glasto ? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair it might just be because different schools suit different kids, I have a friend who has a daughter away at boarding school, begged to go and is thriving there but her sibling won’t be going because I they would hate it. Some schools are more academic, some sporty etc. If they are deliberately being treated differently then obviously that’s tit but it would be awful to stop a child going to a school that would be amazing for them just because it wouldn’t suit their sibling.

I am surprised that they don’t home ed tbh given that she is such a free spirit, going to school seems at odds with her persona. They can obviously afford tutors etc to help.
It’s nice to give her the benefit of the doubt. But I wouldn’t bank on it!!! More like lennons dad isn’t a vape scion/wouldn’t/couldn’t pay, so Lennon went to local comp. Ben’s children, on the other hand, will get privately educated.

Lucy LOVES them being at school and used to moan all holiday about what a nightmare the summer was and how it was so long. Ow and can you imagine what them kids would learn if she tried to home educate… vwala!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How did I guess that our Luce would be a Harry and Meghan fan?

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise that Lennon wasn’t her husbands bio son or that he has other children from a previous relationship! Does she mention that a lot?

Reactions: 4
I didn’t realise that Lennon wasn’t her husbands bio son or that he has other children from a previous relationship! Does she mention that a lot?
i was aware that Lennon had a different father - always wondered whether the "Egg Butty" middle name was a later addition, to fit with all the wild middle names of her younger kids, as Lennon William seems far more of a conventional choice, even just compared with Bolan, Ziggy, Hendrix and Queen and overlooking all the Glitter Prince Super Duper Magical Unicorn Santa Claus Leprechaun Snowflake Cookie Fairy Ladybug Jackalope Narwhal Pixie Moon Rainbow Sparkle Gingerbread Bunny Wonderland nonsense! 🤣🤣

i know nothing about her Lennon's dad, as it's not something she talks about, and seems happy to give the impression that Lennon is her husband's bio son - not sure if his bio dad is involved in his life, if they have regular contact etc. i didn't realise that Lennon's dad had three other kids though - i wonder if is allowed to have a relationship with his half siblings. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 6
3 other children??? What 🤯😅
I’ve followed her for a good few years and have never heard about this before!

Reactions: 4