Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨 Massive humble brag alert 🚨

I also thought those pictures where she was talking about Queens burn was more of a humble brag about her tits. Front and centre! There. I’ve said it. No going back now.
I thought that too! Does she have implants? Those tits aren't teeny tiny even if she's breastfeeding 😂

Reactions: 6
"Teeny tiny" yawn.
i genuinely don't understand her repetitively describing herself as "teeny tiny" and "stick thin" etc. sure, she may be the lowest weight she's ever been as an adult, but that doesn't automatically mean that you fit the physical description of "tiny". she appears to be at a totally average weight, and claiming that it's due to muscle that she appears less "tiny" than she truly is doesn't make sense, because if she has high muscle mass, her weight would be higher, even if her body was storing less fat.

it's just weird to have such a fixation on making a point that you are super thin - especially when that obviously isn't the case. i'm not debating the fact that she's slim, because she is - but the way she describes herself as though she's a super strong yet tiny, emaciated, delicate, fragile little waif is weird, and i hope it's more that she is desperately fishing for compliments rather than an expression of any issues with distorted body image and obsession with informing the world that she's at her lowest weight, because i would be concerned that kind of attitude towards weight and appearance could negatively impact her kids - and yes Lucy: the boys, as well as the GIRL 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
When she was pregnant with Queen she described her body as a pixie body 😂 she was so big her pixie body couldn’t possibly grow any more

• Sick
Reactions: 2
i appreciate this topic has already been covered, but it genuinely irks me that she is constantly making a huge deal about how she supposedly "shared her story" as a way to raise awareness about the risks of burns in children, highlighting that it's important people are aware of the more obvious causes of burns that are often overlooked. and sure, drinking tea while holding your baby or leaving a drink on the side within easy reach or having an open fire etc may sometimes be overlooked and i am. not debating that they pose a risk to kids, but it's like she expects praise and commendation for sharing what happened to Queen for the selfless purpose of raising awareness - despite the fact she hasn't shared her story! every single time she retells the details of the incident - always with slight alterations to the original story - she omits the most important detail, by claiming that the cause of Queen's burn is "irrelevant". how the duck is it irrelevant when she is listing the all the obvious potential risks that parents likely are aware of - scalding liquids, flames etc - while simultaneously refusing to share what burnt her precious girl and being cryptic and mysterious about the circumstances, when sharing that information would be the specific detail that would be helpful in her supposed mission to raise awareness - because if it was caused by something very unusual, as that is the kind of thing that would more likely be overlooked, simply because people may not be aware of the risks.

she can claim it's super rare and unusual, and that may be the case, but unless it was a totally bizarre concoction of chemicals that no sane person would mix together, there absolutely will be other people who have that item/substance in their home - even if it only applies to a minimal number of families, it obviously still falls into the category of "hot stuff" being left lying around, so she may as well be honest and share what happened, or simply shut the duck up with claiming that you are trying to raise awareness, because she literally isn't! she is simply using that as a way to justify repeatedly sharing the story with hints and cryptic clues, because she loves the drama and attention it brings her, and the way it increases engagment because it causes more people to comment on her posts, asking for further details, just so she can refuse to share and claim that it's irrelevant information.

Screenshot_20220901_134731.jpg

ok at this point she’s just making her friend look/feel bad. any need for the 2 posts of the same thing, the need to tell everyone that she’s coming home THREE DAYS EARLY because of the show and that they were ‘planning on taking Bolan 🥺’ Christ. Bet her friend feels great. Maybe she should’ve informed her friend of their plans to return home early 🤔

Reactions: 15
ok at this point she’s just making her friend look/feel bad. any need for the 2 posts of the same thing, the need to tell everyone that she’s coming home THREE DAYS EARLY because of the show and that they were ‘planning on taking Bolan 🥺’ Christ. Bet her friend feels great. Maybe she should’ve informed her friend of their plans to return home early 🤔
I hope it’s the friend who had to give up her Glasto ticket to look after Queen! Karma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If I had Glastonbury tickets I wouldn’t give them up for anyone, for no amount of money 😂😂

Reactions: 7