Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who finds it very grim she’s letting her baby sit on the beach completely naked? Not only is that child too young to know not to tit or piss on the beach but also all that sand in her areas is gonna be a nightmare for her!
I find it lovely that she’s allowed to be bare on the beach without the constrictions of clothes at a time of day where the sun is not an issue but not lovely that she has posted it in the current climate of Online weirdos

Reactions: 11
*Sings* it's all about yooooou.
So Hendrix helped her with this mystery object that no-one, even doctors, didn't know what was, but apparently didn't receive any injuries himself? So not a liquid then? So So confusing.
So much to unpick there.

1. Edit Lucy. Re-read it before posting and take out your waffle and repeating nonsense.

2. 'Sit up and have a champagne with'. Got to get that in there so the plebs remember that I'm (my husband is) loaded. Couldn't just say 'sit and have a drink with'.

3. You aren't good at being a mum. You're selfish, lazy and see them as props.

4. If someone telling you that you have lost your magic upsets you more than anything, that should tell you something about your selfishness.

Also, that's no friend. Close friends build you up, they don't pull you down.

Reactions: 15
*Sings* it's all about yooooou.
So Hendrix helped her with this mystery object that no-one, even doctors, didn't know what was, but apparently didn't receive any injuries himself? So not a liquid then? So So confusing.
So it was an object that fell on her face, that the doctors didn’t recognise either? But it can cause a burn that bad on one child but then another can touch it and be ok?

Reactions: 4
How nice of her to namecheck Ziggy as the one who moved her 🙄 also, if it was that easy for her to get burned, surely the other kids were at risk too?

E87D7EFD-CCF2-43E7-87A5-CBDDCD3EC4BD.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So much to unpick there.

1. Edit Lucy. Re-read it before posting and take out your waffle and repeating nonsense.

2. 'Sit up and have a champagne with'. Got to get that in there so the plebs remember that I'm (my husband is) loaded. Couldn't just say 'sit and have a drink with'.

3. You aren't good at being a mum. You're selfish, lazy and see them as props.

4. If someone telling you that you have lost your magic upsets you more than anything, that should tell you something about your selfishness.

Also, that's no friend. Close friends build you up, they don't pull you down.
Also, who made the authority on what is ‘normal’ she’s so full of herself.

Reactions: 2
She claims to want to spread awareness but won’t say what burnt the child. So this serves no purpose apart from to get all the huns blowing smoke up her ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she's tripping herself up. We now know that whatever burnt Queen was an object that was able to be moved by Hendrix, without him being injured. In a previous post she said Queen got thrown across the room. Maybe ziggy was rough but was there really ANY need to name this little boy and describe the incident like that? And no-one in the whole wide world would have this object in their house, or know what it is...ok dear.

Reactions: 12
‘you can see her scarring here’ whilst in full spanish sun and no sun hat, don’t care if she’s caked in spf the kid should have a sun hat on for extra protection

Reactions: 10
Oh that scarring is a lot worse than I thought 😢 She is supposedly sharing to help other mums who are ashamed of their children getting burnt but is obviously too ashamed to say what actually burnt Queen!? Make it make sense.

• Sad
How nice of her to namecheck Ziggy as the one who moved her 🙄 also, if it was that easy for her to get burned, surely the other kids were at risk too?

View attachment 1536494
she's happy to give examples of burn risks, like spilling hot tea or pans being knocked off the stove, yet she's so purposefully shady about sharing what caused Queen's burn. she refers to it constantly, yet without ever specifing what caused the born, just dropping clues here and there - the doctors were unable to identify it, yet Hendrix could simply remove it from her face without being harmed himself - to the point that i genuinely think she enjoys the drama and the mystery she's purposefully creating, simply because it increases engagement and causes people to comment. she feels so guilty about what happened, yet perfecrly happy to exploit the accident and her daughter's injury for content. 👌🏻

if she was truly interested in raising awareness about burn injuries, she would simply explain the cause of Queen's burn, because whatever caused it, it's not going to be something so extremely unusual that it is only found in Lucy's house. even if it's a more unlikely cause than hot water etc, whatever happened could still be a risk to other kids - yet she's not interested in sharing details to protect other children - clearly because the burn was a result. of an item she doesn't want to reveal, to protect herself.

aalnd the repetitive tit about how she cannot believe she has a GIRL. having a daughter is hardly a rare miracle, ffs - and again emphasises that her sons only exist in her desperate attempts to have the precious GIRL she always dreamed of. it must be so hurtful to them to be constantly reminded that they were never good enough for her. and as for the burn, the way she keeps reinforcing that Queen is PERFECT, even with a horrendous burn on her face - it sounds like she's repeating it to desperately try to convince herself of that fact. she wished for a little girl, she dreamed of her....but now she's "damaged" - although still perfect and beautiful. the way she describes it, it's like she finally had the GIRL she always dreamed of, but now her dream is somehow RUINED, because her BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT disney princess has a burn on her cheek, and it's just not the fairytale she dreamed of. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Another thought, maybe as Queen gets older and doesn’t want people knowing what her ‘burn’ looked like in those early years has no chance of any privacy as it is now all other Instagram. Why do these people never give their children a right to a private life. Seriously, stop plastering her all over Instagram, it’s Lucy that choose this life not Queen.

Reactions: 13
Another thought, maybe as Queen gets older and doesn’t want people knowing what her ‘burn’ looked like in those early years has no chance of any privacy as it is now all other Instagram. Why do these people never give their children a right to a private life. Seriously, stop plastering her all over Instagram, it’s Lucy that choose this life not Queen.
Christ that bleeping name i thought i’d accidentally clicked on a royal thread and missed some drama about the Queen getting her butt out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if it was some sort of drugs paraphernalia. She is such a deluded twit.
So cryptic. Could be drugs things? Only thing I can think of would be a bong or something? Does the glass get hot? And I think a doctor would know what that is :rolleyes:

So cryptic. Could be drugs things? Only thing I can think of would be a bong or something? Does the glass get hot? And I think a doctor would know what that is :rolleyes:
i think it was definitely drugs related - otherwise there's no reason she couldn't share further details. she's keeping it a secret and being purposefully cryptic and vague partly because it sparks people's interest, so they are more likely to comment and engage with her posts, but also because she doesn't want to admit that she left dangerous drugs paraphernalia within reach of the kids. as for her claims that even the doctors didn't know what caused the burn, that's obviously a total lie, again to try and make the circumstances seem mysterious so she can avoid being honest about the fact she leaves drugs etc lying around within reach. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 11
Whatever it was that burnt Queen is clearly something she feels ashamed of. She really needs to just own it if she's ever going to come to terms with what happened. It's either something drugs related or something so hazardous it's unbelievable that she would ever leave her baby in a room with it. The post was all very much about how it's affected her and feeling sorry for herself. Also why put it out there which one of her children had moved Queen to where she received the burn!? Not necessary and very insensitive actually.

Last edited:
I can’t quite think what drug related it would be though. Random thought but what about a lava lamp? Whacky and out there, super tacky so I could imagine her having a fair few…

Reactions: 3