Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really frustrates me that she never seems to take care of her hair properly! For someone ‘so obsessed with her baby girl’ you’d think she would! Always looks unkempt. Doesn’t have to be anything spectacular just a clip so it’s out her face or something.
Then again she never bothers with her own hair or the boys either

Reactions: 7
The way she brushes Queen’s hair over to cover her scar is criminal!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
How about teaching her baby to respect animals and be gentle with them rather than pulling them about like they’re toys? Prick.

Reactions: 13
Just posting as evidence of her negligence for when she’s crying that Queen has another scar, this time from a dog bite 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
This woman is such a knob, who lets their baby do that to any animal, totally unfair on both the baby and the dog. And the inside ofher house looks skanky and uncared for, not a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That poor dog! Getting pulled about and manhandled, hope she's a happy woman when the dog snaps and takes the rest of that child's face off cause mummy lucy just thinks its soooooo cute to have her play rough with them. I have 2 big dogs and 2 kids, one younger than Queen and they both know to be gentle with the dogs and mainly leave them alone

Just posting as evidence of her negligence for when she’s crying that Queen has another scar, this time from a dog bite 😡
View attachment 1590820
if that were to happen, she would use it as an opportunity to "raise awareness" of the risks of dogs biting children, but totally skip over the part where she failed to teach Queen how to treat animals with respect and that the bite was the result of Queen dragging the poor animal across the room, and instead focus on the unpredictability of dogs and how even the sweetest, friendliest, good-natured dog can unpredictability bite. endless posts about how parents need to be aware and cautious etc - essentially taking full advantage of her own failings for content and to increase engagement, but refusing to take any responsibility, and only ever sharing details of the stories of other children with similar injuries, and ignore questions about what happened to Queen claiming it's "irrelevant".

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell the kid will get a dog bite next, through not being supervised properly, poor dog will be to blame & the child will have more scars & scared of dogs forever! Lucy watch your baby around dogs!! I bet my life the dog has shown signs of being scared around the baby if that’s how Lucy let’s her treat her poor dogs!

The thing is by letting a child treat dogs like that it teaches them it’s ok and they could do it to any old dog and that one might not have such a good temperament.

Reactions: 12
That poor dog! Getting pulled about and manhandled, hope she's a happy woman when the dog snaps and takes the rest of that child's face off cause mummy lucy just thinks its soooooo cute to have her play rough with them. I have 2 big dogs and 2 kids, one younger than Queen and they both know to be gentle with the dogs and mainly leave them alone
Yep my youngest is younger than queen and strokes our animals gently. Even though our dog is lovely and wouldn't move if she got pulled,
You just don't let your children do that!!

Reactions: 6
I’ve said this I’m previous threads, her attitude towards animals and her pets in general stinks, they are accessories not pets to her

I am appalled by how she’s handling that dog and more importantly, how Lucy is letting her. That’s an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 2
if that were to happen, she would use it as an opportunity to "raise awareness" of the risks of dogs biting children, but totally skip over the part where she failed to teach Queen how to treat animals with respect and that the bite was the result of Queen dragging the poor animal across the room, and instead focus on the unpredictability of dogs and how even the sweetest, friendliest, good-natured dog can unpredictability bite. endless posts about how parents need to be aware and cautious etc - essentially taking full advantage of her own failings for content and to increase engagement, but refusing to take any responsibility, and only ever sharing details of the stories of other children with similar injuries, and ignore questions about what happened to Queen claiming it's "irrelevant".
Actually she’s skirt around the issue and say Queen had an injury that came from something with teeth but she doesn’t want to say what because not necessarily everyone has one in their home…..🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Actually she’s skirt around the issue and say Queen had an injury that came from something with teeth but she doesn’t want to say what because not necessarily everyone has one in their home…..🙃
ah yes, definitely needs to keep it cryptic. she'll claim that the thing with teeth was so rare that the doctors were at a loss of how to treat the injury and had to resort to google! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9