Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t quite think what drug related it would be though. Random thought but what about a lava lamp? Whacky and out there, super tacky so I could imagine her having a fair few…
The thought crossed my mind but then she's said it's something rare that the nurses had to Google. Actually I still think it was probably a chemical substance. I know she said Hendrix had to act quickly to get it off Queen but come to think of it that could have been putting the burn under water. She's tried to word it in such a way that it doesn't give away what burnt her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It was obviously something dodgy, whatever the substance/object was. If it wasn’t, she would have spoken about it.

Reactions: 3
Also why put it out there which one of her children had moved Queen to where she received the burn!? Not necessary and very insensitive actually.
It’s been fairly obvious for a while now that Ziggy is the black sheep so it doesn’t surprise me at all she’s threw him under the bus in such a way. She’s stated already how disappointed she was that he was a boy and not her perfect dream girl 🙄🤢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I can’t quite think what drug related it would be though. Random thought but what about a lava lamp? Whacky and out there, super tacky so I could imagine her having a fair few…
i can definitely imagine her having lava lamps, but would you really be so weird abourt mentioning it? i mean sure, leaving a lava lamp within reach of your unsupervised baby was totally irresponsible - but she has already talked about her guilt and how she blames herself, and having a lava lamp is hardly shocking. drug-related or not, whatever it was that caused Queen's burn is obviously something dodgy and chemical that she feels ashamed of having/leaving within reach of the kids, or you'd just be honest and open, instead of all this cryptic bullshit. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 7
It’s probably something everyone would have and she’s said no one else would have it to throw people off.

Reactions: 2
It’s been fairly obvious for a while now that Ziggy is the black sheep so it doesn’t surprise me at all she’s threw him under the bus in such a way. She’s stated already how disappointed she was that he was a boy and not her perfect dream girl 🙄🤢
it's so cruel. SHE left Queen unsupervised she there was obviously whatever potentially dangerous item/substance in the room with her, yet she's attempting to shift the responsibility onto her little boy, who was five years old, and clearly just trying to be helpful by moving his baby sister nearer to the toys. i assume it helps ease her own guilt by shifting some of the blame onto Ziggy, but it's really unfair and is resentment that will undoubtedly hang over his head as he grows up, with Lucy constantly dropping comments about how the accident would never have happened if Queen hadn't been moved/"thrown" across the room. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
she's tripping herself up. We now know that whatever burnt Queen was an object that was able to be moved by Hendrix, without him being injured. In a previous post she said Queen got thrown across the room. Maybe ziggy was rough but was there really ANY need to name this little boy and describe the incident like that? And no-one in the whole wide world would have this object in their house, or know what it is...ok dear.
Agree with what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure she's never said that the baby was thrown? Transported is a word she used, that I'm sure of. Haven't seen her say that she was thrown though.

Transported us a stupid word to use. But she’s not very literate, is she?

I think she was searching for a word that wouldn’t drop one of her kids in it, like “carried” would have, so she went with “transported”. Trying to keep things really vague. But for some, “transported” might mean something like “catapulted” (aka thrown)?

Reactions: 4
The first thing that comes to mind for me is was it some sort of vape liquid that caused a chemical burn? Her husband sells some vape shite doesn’t he? I can’t imagine her leaving anything drug related around her kids playing, she’s a moron but I don’t think she’s quite that much of a moron.

Reactions: 10
Agree with what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure she's never said that the baby was thrown? Transported is a word she used, that I'm sure of. Haven't seen her say that she was thrown though.
apologies! She probably did say that, I'm not sure why I thought thrown.

at least shes leaving Ibiza soon so we don't have to look at that bleeping rock everyday 😂

Read the bleeping room Lucy. bleeping cunty mercury ozzy Santa claus...😂
I don't begrudge her kids, but she just doesn't seem to know what's going on in the world. It's all private sorry, secret, no-one knows about the amazing Christmases they have, super secret in jokes that us boring and unenlightened people wouldn't get.
Xmas won't be the same this year for my family, finances won't stretch, as long as the kids are alright and us adults have a roast I'm happy though 😊

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The first thing that comes to mind for me is was it some sort of vape liquid that caused a chemical burn? Her husband sells some vape shite doesn’t he? I can’t imagine her leaving anything drug related around her kids playing, she’s a moron but I don’t think she’s quite that much of a moron.
She said Hendrix took it off her, so I'm assuming it's not a liquid, unless she didn't mention his burns..?. I thought maybe one of those little radiators, but she said even the doctor's didn't know what it was that gave Queen the burn, and no-one would have it in their home (unless you're bohemian and bourgeois and sooo different!)

But there really wasn't any need to say little Ziggy "transported ' her. Those boy's haven't really had a look in since Lucy knew she was having a girl. I know she always wanted a girl, (I'm thinking gender selection), and I really do feel for her. But honestly, we all know not to leave pan handles out, hot drinks, candles, wax burners. Just say what object, liquid or whatever burnt Queen to raise awareness, because it's probably not as exclusive as you think. And you're not to blame, or the kids.

She said Hendrix took it off her, so I'm assuming it's not a liquid, unless she didn't mention his burns..?. I thought maybe one of those little radiators, but she said even the doctor's didn't know what it was that gave Queen the burn, and no-one would have it in their home (unless you're bohemian and bourgeois and sooo different!)

But there really wasn't any need to say little Ziggy "transported ' her. Those boy's haven't really had a look in since Lucy knew she was having a girl. I know she always wanted a girl, (I'm thinking gender selection), and I really do feel for her. But honestly, we all know not to leave pan handles out, hot drinks, candles, wax burners. Just say what object, liquid or whatever burnt Queen to raise awareness, because it's probably not as exclusive as you think. And you're not to blame, or the kids.
When she said Ziggy had moved her , my first thought is that he is jealous of her .

• Sad

exactly that. you can't make a huge deal about advocating and raising awareness and working to protect kids from being burnt, while simultaneously refusing to share the cause of the burn on your daughter's face. it's entirely nonsensical. if you really wanted to help raise awareness, you would simply be honest and explain what caused your child's burn, for the sake of the safety of other kids - because no matter how unusual the cause of the burn, it's not going to be so rare that absolutely nobody except Lucy has it in their house! unless she literally had a pot of a combination of dangerous chemicals that she'd randomly been mixing together and left lying around, it doesn't make sense that it was such a mystery even the doctors were clueless. and the way that she explained it - and i appreciate the details of her story have changed repeatedly - surely it had to be liquid chemicals of some form, because i can't believe a doctor would have to google how to treat a burn caused by an object, no matter how unusual the object was. surely it would be treated the same way as any burn caused by any heated object?! she's made a point of listing all the obvious causes of burns in children - and specifically specified that none of those were the cause of Queen's burn - stating that she will not be sharing details because it's "not relevant". when every other post she writes is about being cautious about hazards and the risks of burns in young children, it absolutely is relevant! if you don't wanna share the cause, that's totally fine - but quit with all the burn awareness posts, because, unsurprisingly, people are already very aware that scalding liquids and fires cause burns. 🤦🏻‍♀️

it's like other situations where people raise awareness about potential health risks to kids that the population in general wouldn't have considered or been unaware of - like the dangers of having those round, flat batteries in the house, or the signs of silent drowning etc - because that kind of information actually helps save lives and keep kids safe! Lucy was perfectly happy to list all the causes of the injuries of every other child who she met while at the hospital with Queen, as though she's an expert because she spent a few weeks at the burns unit and spoke to other parents - yet her precious, perfect GIRL is so unique and special, ofc her skin could not have been burned by something as boring and common as hot water! it had to be mysterious and rare circumstances that inflicted harm upon her fairytale princess. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How long before they buy their own place in Ibiza then do we reckon? It’s all she’s going to waffle on about now for months.

Reactions: 3
She just popped up on my insta feed, never heard of her before. The way she went on about waiting for her girl blah blah I thought she was referring to some hideous infertility struggle (I follow a few ivf accounts so thought thats why the algorithm gave me her)
Then I scrolled down and see four other forgotten boys, what the duck...

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She just popped up on my insta feed, never heard of her before. The way she went on about waiting for her girl blah blah I thought she was referring to some hideous infertility struggle (I follow a few ivf accounts so thought thats why the algorithm gave me her)
Then I scrolled down and see four other forgotten boys, what the duck...
it's also interesting to see how she used to dress her sons, prior to the birth of the girl she had always dreamed of. they all had long hair, and were regularly dressed in sequins and leotards, unicorn patterns and feather boas and stereotypically "girlie" colours, with Lucy adamant that she was fighting gender stereotypes. she encouraged her son's to dress in princess dresses etc - which, in itself, wasn't an issue if it was actually their choice, but it always seemed very forced, as though they weren't given the option and it was Lucy's decision. she was so desperate to live out her dreams of having a daughter that she attempted to live out that fairytale through her boys - especially the younger ones who she has previously revealed she wished were girls, and was hugely disappointed when they weren't.

since Queen has been born, Lucy as proved that all her previous talk about being fiercely against gender stereotypes, and her belief that all clothes and colours are appropriate for all genders etc was bullshit, and simply an excuse to dress her boys as stereotypically "girlie" as possible. from the moment she was born, Queen has only ever been dressed in pink and floral and dresses - to the point that on her birthday, Lucy specifically ordered her a strawberry knickerbocker glory, simply because it was "pink and girly"! and nowadays, the boys are never dressed as elaborately, or decked out in glitter and sequins - which implies that it was never their choice and that Lucy was always desperate to dress a little girl in stereotypically little girlie, floral princess outfits, all ribbons and bows - but didn't think she was every going to be "lucky enough" to have her dream daughter, so tried to make the best of her disappointment by dressing her sons in the clothes she wished she could buy for a girl.

sadly, it was never about the boys being allowed to dress however they wanted and express their identifies through their love for unicorns, and sparkly, rainbow attire - it was all about Lucy demanding that they dress that way and grow their hair long, in her attempts to ensure her sons appeared as stereotypically feminine as possible, to try and make up for the dream daughter she didn't think she was ever going to have. since Queen was born, the few photos she has shared of the boys - because obvs her grid is primarily dedicated to sharing photos of the girl she always dreamed of, as opposed to the sons she didn't - they tend to be wearing jeans and standard t-shirts, usually in black or blue. essentially, they are choosing to wear the average kinda boy outfits she used to claim that her sons refused to wear in favour of sequined leotards and pink feather boas. it's quite a contrast, and implies that those were preferences that Lucy forced upon them, rather than decisions they made. 😔

also, if you have only just become aware of her account, you are in for a treat when you discover her son's ridiculous middle names! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"Teeny tiny" yawn.
🚨 Massive humble brag alert 🚨

I also thought those pictures where she was talking about Queens burn was more of a humble brag about her tits. Front and centre! There. I’ve said it. No going back now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
also, if you have only just become aware of her account, you are in for a treat when you discover her son's ridiculous middle names! 🤣🤣
OMG egg butty...!? Was that a punishment for him not having a vagina?

What a weird situation, it sounds like some of the parents of transitioned kids where they were adamant they've always been super girly, then you discover they've been desperately wanting a girl and pushing it