Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The husband owns a vape company and at one point they also owned a baby scanning business.. not sure if they still do..🤷‍♀️
He owned the brand Riot Squad which were pretty popular liquids wise then the brand Vape Direct, he had a number of shops in MK and a big online presence. I used them quite a lot tbh before I knew who she was and I vaped.

She owned a scanning business that no longer seems active at all.

Reactions: 1
Scamming business, more like.

I despise those baby scan companies. They prey on women’s anxieties. There was a documentary exposing them a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 9
Baby shouldn't be in that suit either, I'm sure as soon as they can roll you should stop use 🙄 we stopped around 4-5 months with our little one who is a similar age.

Reactions: 7
Baby shouldn't be in that suit either, I'm sure as soon as they can roll you should stop use 🙄 we stopped around 4-5 months with our little one who is a similar age.
It’s absolutely ridiculous. She’s bursting out of it, she must be so uncomfortable! My 10month old would have a fit if I tried putting him in one of those! She’s so desperate to keep her a baby for as long as possible.

Reactions: 6
I just read some of her comments on her post about people ‘swanning around’ with covid. Firstly, well someone’s changed their tune about covid haven’t they? And secondly, duck me she is so thick!

Reactions: 10
If I’d already burned half my kid’s face off (and knowing some of Lucy’s pet history that she’s chosen to share online) I’d be more cautious allowing her as an unpredictably baby to get right up in amongst dogs. Once bitten so to speak. I’m sure the dogs are fine, but why take the chance.

Reactions: 12
I don't think I've ever seen someone so keen to let people know that she shops in Waitrose. What a prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At least the nurses are aware of childhood trauma, even if health and safety expert Lucy isn’t. Look it up Lucy, you’ll be fascinated and can preach to your followers.

Reactions: 8
Of course lucy never co-slept with the boys only the precious queenie weenie bunny wunny 🤨

• Haha
I thought that !! Funny that ! Only with her DAUGHTER! She is so out of touch it’s sickening. Feel so so sorry for her boys . Awful some women would love a child , who cares about gender when some people can’t even have them . She’s horrible, fake new money bs , sad f**k

She sounds like such a bloke too ! Proper geezer !

The names she’s given those children are unforgivable. One of them has Egg-butty for a middle name. How humiliating. Imagine him as a man, being asked to give his full name in a professional setting…

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The names she’s given those children are unforgivable. One of them has Egg-butty for a middle name. How humiliating. Imagine him as a man, being asked to give his full name in a professional setting…
What about the one who’s middle name is Santa claws. Or unicorn prince 😱

Reactions: 2