Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. This is soooo weird
Hang on….wasn’t vaccines a conspiracy and Lucy knew everyone who had brain cancer due to them? Did riot squad not go down to London in the peak of the pandemic and join in anti lockdown protests? But no it affected her, everyone must stay at home.
I don’t wish ill on her but this certainly feels karmic…..

Reactions: 15
Long and short of it - don’t be a dick - like leaving your baby in a room where they can get seriously burned… 😏
My thoughts exactly! How can she have the nerve to scold people for not acting responsibly when she left a baby in a room where she could get a third degree burn!?

Reactions: 13
FEWMIN! How bloody dare she guilt trip us! What she’s trying to do is sway the blame from the accident and make covid lung the “thing” to assuage her own guilt. I see right through her. She’s beyond on this post. BEYOND!

We also don’t know the invisible thing vaping is doing yet Luce! So put that in your pink bonnet and smoke it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t stand this woman! She is such a hypocrite I can’t bare it. I wish no harm on any of those kids but what hope do they have with such an unhinged mum. I hope these posts are because social services are breathing down her neck

Reactions: 9
FEWMIN! How bloody dare she guilt trip us! What she’s trying to do is sway the blame from the accident and make covid lung the “thing” to assuage her own guilt. I see right through her. She’s beyond on this post. BEYOND!

We also don’t know the invisible thing vaping is doing yet Luce! So put that in your pink bonnet and smoke it.
She didn’t give a duck about Covid until her family were affected by it. She’s a very strange woman.

Reactions: 17
It’s ridiculous she’s made the covid comments when she’s anti covid. My theory is she fell asleep and a hot drink has been knocked or something like candle wax. It will be a neglect thing and she will be deflecting. She’s strikes me as the sort of middle class woman that gets pissed during the day and doesn’t care. If it was a single mum it would be in the press and she’d be slated.

Also baby is well enough for her to p*as off to Glasto… glad she’s got her priorities right.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She boasted before how when Ziggy was a few weeks off she fucked off to glasto. Somehow I doubt she’d have left the precious daughter after 4 weeks but that’s moot. I had a friend at school who had a scar patch on her cheek - she’d pressed her face against an oven as a young toddler (in South America in the 80s, no idea what the healthcare was like - she was later adopted) but that was only a small patch. Feel sorry for this baby and hope it heals up, but that’s a lifelong scar now. I’d be too ashamed and horrified to be posting online.

Reactions: 9
I’ve always been curious and nosy - how on earth do they live in that giant manor! I’d love to know

Reactions: 2