Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back when Lucy was "wacky" and "mad" (before her DAUGHTER came along and calmed her distressed neurons) they sort of could have got away with those names, because people would have realized that she was just a try hard. Now she just looks like Jenny from down the road people will assume she's either completely thick or else was having some some of mental health crisis.

Reactions: 10
What about the one who’s middle name is Santa claws. Or unicorn prince 😱
Egg Butty, Super Duper, Santa Claus and Unicorn Prince are all pretty wild middle name options, which will undoubtedly cause embarrassment for the boys in the future, but i have to say Egg Butty is beyond the worst. like, why?! i guarantee that kid will be filling in a deed poll to change his name the moment he turns 18. 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s cruel.

When you name a child, you’re also naming a teenager, an adult, a pensioner etc.

It’s cruel.

When you name a child, you’re also naming a teenager, an adult, a pensioner etc.
yeah, except that works in terms of reminding people that it's not the best idea to give their kid a super childish, babyish name that won't suit them as they grow up - y'know, super cutesy names thaty
may not age well. arguably, the names Egg Butty, Unicorn Prince, Santa Claus and Super Duper don't work as names, at all. ever. even when the boys were little kids. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 9
It’s fairly easy to change your name by deed poll without parental consent once you reach 16…I did it myself. Obviously you still have to put your previous name and name changes on any important legal applications such a passports etc, but it doesn’t need to go on job application forms - so at least they’re not totally doomed

Reactions: 7
How cringe was that last post! Tagging in that vile Susie Veril. Ugh.

The whole post read like a beg and brag. Is she after a gifted cot? More sheets? Who knows. But just in case no one knows yet….she has a DAUGHTER. She didn’t co sleep with the boys (who would even do that!) but she will with her DAUGHTER who is called QUEEN incase you didn’t know. Because this sainted child owns a vagina her previous mothering for four boys means nothing!!! She needs advice and she needs it fast! This is a DAUGHTER we’re talking about here! And she is a QUEEN!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I still can’t get over that name.

1. It’s an ugly sound. Whiny.
2. It’s what old Scouse ladies call each other. “Y’alright queen?”
3. It’s a slur for camp gay men. “He’s such a queen.”

I still can’t get over that name.

1. It’s an ugly sound. Whiny.
2. It’s what old Scouse ladies call each other. “Y’alright queen?”
3. It’s a slur for camp gay men. “He’s such a queen.”
I hasn’t even thought of the gay slur! The whole lot of that name turns my green. Bunny-Munroe. Oh for gods sakes give over!

Reactions: 3
I hasn’t even thought of the gay slur! The whole lot of that name turns my green. Bunny-Munroe. Oh for gods sakes give over!
it's hardly a name that's going to age well. Bunny would possibly work as a nickname for a little girl, but actually naming your daughter Bunny is similar to burdening your child with the name Baby or Bambi or Peaches - stupidly cutesy, and it's not going to suit a child past the age of toddlerhood! and it's not even just Bunny - Queen is equally as awful! i would feel so embarrassinlgy pretentious if i had to fill out forms or even answer the register at school and my name was Queen! like, it isn't the poor girl's fault, but people are going to make the judgement that she thinks very highly of herself, going around introducing herself as Queen!

i have no doubt that all five of those kids are going to be filling in deed polls and renaming themselves the moment they are old enough to do so.

Reactions: 9
it's hardly a name that's going to age well. Bunny would possibly work as a nickname for a little girl, but actually naming your daughter Bunny is similar to burdening your child with the name Baby or Bambi or Peaches - stupidly cutesy, and it's not going to suit a child past the age of toddlerhood! and it's not even just Bunny - Queen is equally as awful! i would feel so embarrassinlgy pretentious if i had to fill out forms or even answer the register at school and my name was Queen! like, it isn't the poor girl's fault, but people are going to make the judgement that she thinks very highly of herself, going around introducing herself as Queen!

i have no doubt that all five of those kids are going to be filling in deed polls and renaming themselves the moment they are old enough to do so.
We’ve said it before, (and I’ll damn well say it again 🤣) Queen will be Queef as soon as she steps foot through the secondary school doors. She’ll be Queef Booty-Munter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That poor baby’s face. That is awful scarring. If she is plastering Queen all over social media, then she should explain what the hell happened. Either protect your daughter’s privacy or explain why she had ended up with such a horrific injury.

Awful, awful, exploitative parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The scar is terrible. That poor baby.
while i certainly don't think she should hide the scar, because it's not something that Queen should grow up feeling ashamed or self conscious about, i get the impression that she's pointedly doing the opposite, and ensuring that every single photo she shares is taken from the left side of her face to purposefully draw attention to the scar. like, we get it - the poor girl suffered a horrible injury, but there is no need to highlight it in every single photo for sympathy comments. has Lucy even considered that she might like even a few baby photos to look back on where her scar isn't the predominant focus? 😔

Reactions: 15
while i certainly don't think she should hide the scar, because it's not something that Queen should grow up feeling ashamed or self conscious about, i get the impression that she's pointedly doing the opposite, and ensuring that every single photo she shares is taken from the left side of her face to purposefully draw attention to the scar. like, we get it - the poor girl suffered a horrible injury, but there is no need to highlight it in every single photo for sympathy comments. has Lucy even considered that she might like even a few baby photos to look back on where her scar isn't the predominant focus? 😔
I came on to say the same thing. It does appear that she makes an effort to photograph the poor child with the burn in focus every time.

• Sad
Reactions: 7