Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when mine were little (they are 16 and 18 now) my health visitor saying that the recommendation was to wait until they were at least 18 months
Tbh you can sleep with pillows and cover until 12 months, I find the swaddling part alarming since you should stop as soon as they can roll, but then she seems obsessed with keeping her a baby.

Now none of her kids sleep in a buggy until the magical queen does - I’m fully calling bullshit

Reactions: 1
remember when she ripped SnoozeShade apart all over SM…she’s literally kissing their arse right now 🙄

Reactions: 14
Queen’s clothes always look too small for her.
they probably are. she's clearly desperate to keep Queen as a baby for as long as possible - it wouldn't surprise me if she crams her into clothes aimed at 9 to 12 month old babies, just to reassure herself that her little baby girl isn't growing into a toddler. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 4
remember when she ripped SnoozeShade apart all over SM…she’s literally kissing their arse right now 🙄
I know she did backtrack at the time but she caused the woman who owns it so much distress. I would be too embarrassed to ever post about them again but then luci/y/ie seems to have no shame.

Reactions: 13
I really feel for those boys. Been totally pushed out now that she’s got a girl. I wonder if they’ll be allowed to get haircuts and wear ‘boys’ clothes now.

Reactions: 8
It’s so embarrassing. She should caveat every single one of these posts with at least acknowledging and again apologising for her prior thoughts on this company.
What were her prior thoughts on it?

Reactions: 1
What were her prior thoughts on it?
So she knew nothing about the company, had never interacted with them, but they popped up on her Insta (if I remember correctly). She then went on a huge rant, tagging them in her stories saying it was disgraceful selling dangerous items aimed at babies and everyone should avoid them etc. the items kill babies. The lady who owns the company took to her stories in tears saying she has put blood, sweat and tears into the company, put all her own money into safety testing, worked with doctors, explained about internal/external temperatures and air flow etc, and she couldn’t believe the abuse she was receiving because an account with a lot of followers (Lucy) took it upon themselves to share her page without knowing anything about them. I think she had to turn comments and messages off. This is a company who has a large clientele in Australia (with very hot climates). Unfortunately (but I guess the in way to salvage things) she sent Lucy a freebie to trial and since the freebie Lucy/ie/o has changed her tune. Whether you “agree with the product or not, Lucy is totally uneducated, immature and like a bull in a China shop the way she goes about things.

Reactions: 22
So she knew nothing about the company, had never interacted with them, but they popped up on her Insta (if I remember correctly). She then went on a huge rant, tagging them in her stories saying it was disgraceful selling dangerous items aimed at babies and everyone should avoid them etc. the items kill babies. The lady who owns the company took to her stories in tears saying she has put blood, sweat and tears into the company, put all her own money into safety testing, worked with doctors, explained about internal/external temperatures and air flow etc, and she couldn’t believe the abuse she was receiving because an account with a lot of followers (Lucy) took it upon themselves to share her page without knowing anything about them. I think she had to turn comments and messages off. This is a company who has a large clientele in Australia (with very hot climates). Unfortunately (but I guess the in way to salvage things) she sent Lucy a freebie to trial and since the freebie Lucy/ie/o has changed her tune. Whether you “agree with the product or not, Lucy is totally uneducated, immature and like a bull in a China shop the way she goes about things.
This is exactly what happened. Now she’s all blah blah blah. Beg like warning people about the effects of burns when she’s not said what happened in the first place just been very cagey. Now she’s passport advocate of England.

Reactions: 9
I know. Clearly realizing when she did a tit apology she had a canny few followers. I’d have told her to duck off.
So would I, she’s such a bleep. But I’m guessing the product has actually had more exposure from the whole episode and so the owner is putting on her business head and continuing to use Lucy’s influence to her advantage. Good luck to her I say.

Reactions: 6
I refuse to buy them after they gave her a free one and a discount code - like what? She was bleeping trashing them calling them baby killers and everything.

Also…. Of course Queen is the only child to ever sleep in buggy, her 4 children never did once - Sure they didn’t 🫠

Reactions: 10
I refuse to buy them after they gave her a free one and a discount code - like what? She was bleeping trashing them calling them baby killers and everything.

Also…. Of course Queen is the only child to ever sleep in buggy, her 4 children never did once - Sure they didn’t 🫠
You mean she actually has other children?! 😂😩

Edited to say, I’ve just looked at her grid posts, and the last 16 of them to feature a child, 15 of them have been of her little girl. The only one of one of her sons was a birthday post. Not that she has a favourite of course.

• Sad
Reactions: 12