Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would do anything to have a second child. It is so painful to me that I can’t; to see her kvetching about four boys is pretty annoying. I would love four boys!! Two boys, even. Any!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I would do anything to have a second child. It is so painful to me that I can’t; to see her kvetching about four boys is pretty annoying. I would love four boys!! Two boys, even. Any!
I feel you! Would love another child. I don’t care about gender of children so wouldn’t care either way just want another baby to love.

Ive always said babies are pretty much gender neutral anyway. She needs to stop

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes her posts about being disappointed with boys is so lacking in self awareness and completely tone deaf. Unfortunately she doesn't have the brain to realize this and her sense of entitlement is MASSIVE.

Reactions: 10
I’ve said it on a previous thread - and I know I’m a cow. But I hope Queen ends up like Cher’s kid. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve said it on a previous thread - and I know I’m a cow. But I hope Queen ends up like Cher’s kid. 😀
quite honestly, she made it very clear that - since she was stuck with four boys and no plans to have any further children - she was desperately hoping that either Hendrix or Ziggy - or both - would be trans girls, so she could have the daughter of her dreams, in her own convoluted way. thus she can hardly object if her dream daughter is actually a trans boy! not after making such a huge deal about her opinions on gender stereotypes and encouraging gender creativity and fluidity in terms of the way her boys express themselves through their appearance and clothing!

i think it's incredibly telling that despite her utter joy whenever any of her boys grew their hair long, and wore dresses and rainbows and sparkly sequins and glitter and leotards and pink, making a point of saying that "there's no such thing as boys or girls clothes in our house" - which, in itself, is lovely - except that the moment her precious little girl was born, she seems to be shunning her supposed beliefs in gender creativity completely as she's dressed her nothing but pink and dresses and floral patterns and cutesy fluffy baby grows and headbands and bows and unicorns and even a little t-shirts with "GRL PWR" and "strong girls club" slogans! at this point, i doubt she'd care - or even notice - if the boys ditched their gender fluid styles, got their hair cut short and started dressing in stereotypical "boy" clothes. it won't bother her, because she has no need to encourage the boys to embrace wearing the glittery, pink dresses she's forever dreamed of dressing her little girl in! entirely hypocritical and by eniteely shunning her gender nin-confimring beliefs, she's shown her true colours in the way she was just putting up with having sons by taking every opportunity to dress them up as the daughter she always dreamed of.

Reactions: 20
Full on freak. I would have loved a girl, I for a split second felt a bit of disappointment mainly because boys clothes are so ugly and I didn’t want to be the other nan. I got over it in about 30 minutes and never thought if it again? Like I’m overjoyed I have my son, he’s the light of my life and I’ve never felt something “missing” because I’m not hyper focused on gender.

I hope she turns into the most masculine daddy’s girls and rejects all the gender stereotypes being poured on her

She previously said her relationship with her own mother was crap (the mum left for oz I think?) anyway she needs therapy not more kids. Queen will be ruined….. Given the absolutely yobs her boys are, dread to think what sort of Lucy 2.0 she’ll end up.

Reactions: 10
She needs to shut the duck up.

My friends 4th and final attempt at IVF failed this week. She wouldn’t have cared less if she had a girl or a boy. She’s devastated that she will never carry a baby.

And a head like Lucy has FIVE children. She should be thanking her lucky stars for each and every one of them, regardless of gender.

I feel for those of you struggling with infertility and secondary infertility. Life is cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Of course Lucy’s only girl child in the world loves ice cream and animals the most 🙄🙄

“You brought sunshine to our lives, sunshine we never though we’d get” she is an actual bleep.
Look at the difference between how she talks about them - the boys are terrorists and the girl is the most precious blah blah blah.

Attachments

"A proper girly pink knickerbocker glory.." Lucy's mask has slipped. Her boys supposedly were brought up gender neutral (HA HA, as if. It was Lucy in her desperation for a girl that was dressing them in tutus and makeup) and here is Lucy assigning a gender to an ICE CREAM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What's troubling is she has literally no self awareness to see how insane she's being, I know many people who have had a gender preference, you can't help wanting what you want, but most people know that it is mostly irrational but she has an out and out obsession that she seems to think is completely reasonable. I've no doubt all her children will be damaged some way or another by this. It's honestly quite scary to see people applauding and condoning it.

Call me overprotective idc, if one of her dogs were to hurt themselves or go under in the river she wouldn’t be able to get to them to help them. Says to be vigilant because things happen in a spilt second yet has a waist high wire fence between her and her dogs who are playing in a river.

Reactions: 3
Ooooh she must have been born at a private hospital too then! I wonder if the boys were too?

He husband’s company must be so successful to afford their quality of life!

I feel sad for those boys, I have a similar size family and genders and nothing she does resonates with me at all

Reactions: 1
Ooooh she must have been born at a private hospital too then! I wonder if the boys were too?

He husband’s company must be so successful to afford their quality of life!

I feel sad for those boys, I have a similar size family and genders and nothing she does resonates with me at all
I wonder if it’s just legal products he sells 🙃

Call me overprotective idc, if one of her dogs were to hurt themselves or go under in the river she wouldn’t be able to get to them to help them. Says to be vigilant because things happen in a spilt second yet has a waist high wire fence between her and her dogs who are playing in a river.
I’m fairly sure Lucy doesn’t give a shiny tit about her dogs safety, she’s a terrible pet owner.

Reactions: 6
"A proper girly pink knickerbocker glory.." Lucy's mask has slipped. Her boys supposedly were brought up gender neutral (HA HA, as if. It was Lucy in her desperation for a girl that was dressing them in tutus and makeup) and here is Lucy assigning a gender to an ICE CREAM.
THIS! since the moment Queen was born, she's been dressed in floral patterns and frilly little dresses, pink outfits, tees with "GRL PWR" and "STRONG GIRLS CLUB" slogans and hair bows, bonnets and pink bunny ears.

on her birthday, Queen wore a pink outfit with a pink crown, and celebrated with pink balloons, presents wrapped in pastel and pink paper, recieved a doll's house covered in unicorns and pink princess castles and ate "girly pink" ice cream. every aspect of that little girl's life and the way she's being treated screams "i fully abide by gender stereotypes"! it certainly highlights that she didn't bring the boys up to be "gender creative" because she believes in gender neutral parenting, but because she was so desperate for a little girl to dress up in super, cutesy, pretty, sparkly stereotypically "girly" pinks and dresses that she tried to satisfy that desire by presenting the boys with princess dresses and glittery tiaras, sparkly sequined leggings and jackets and encouraged them to grow their hair long - Hendrix in particular was like her consolation-prize "daughter".

but it was never about gender neutral parenting - that was simply a guise used to conceal the fact that she was so desperate to have a daughter, and was purposefully attempting to distract from that disappointment by making the most of it, and raising her boys to dress as stereotypically "girlie" as possible, because her main goal in life was to have a baby girl, ditch all her "gender neutral" bullshit and jump headfirst into reinforcing gender stereotypes, ensuring her daughter is given absolutely everything in the colour pink.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Love how she has become the Covid police....2 years too late love! Also wasn't your husband at an anti vax protest ?!

• Wow
Reactions: 20