Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say what? I don’t understand this. Someone normal help me out please?
Lucy gave this person a special card to go down the rabbit hole (special area of glasto only for the specials and not the normal scum plebs), so sort after that only the special people have it. She’s one of the special people just incase you didn’t know.

So sort after. Special special special.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Could she be making it any more obvious that she spent five days absolutely off her tits on drugs and has been on a week long comedown since?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is also behaving like she is twenty-something. That level of excitement about a festival. The constant musings about how out-of-this-world it all was and undertone of “If you don’t know you’re not cool like me. You’re missing out in life. You’re a lesser being because you didn’t experience this great thing I did which I can’t put into words properly”
News flash Luce - Most of us have been there, done that, got the T-Shirt. We just outgrew it all in our early 30s. We’re not pushing 40 banging on like we did 15 years ago.

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised she’s not mentioned foos going on tour next year. I mean I was expecting Dave Grohl to personally invite her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m surprised she’s not mentioned foos going on tour next year. I mean I was expecting Dave Grohl to personally invite her
She'll already be trying to get herself an ultra exclusive ticket, she'll meet Dave, they'll fall madly in love with each other and they'll be in Ibiza quick as a flash, staring at the rock while he serenades her whilst she floats around on an inflatable avocado or something else equally hilarious. Except Dave's actually a nice chap and that would never happen 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can appreciate if someone enjoyed an open air festival but to say stuff like it’s the greatest experience of their whole life 🤨 what an insult to all your children and husband

Reactions: 6
New to this thread 🧵 have been a bit of lurker 👀 what baffles me is that with all her money she doesn’t look that great. I’ve been to Glastonbury for the last two years and some of the outfits people wear are unreal - from glitter bomb to festival chic and a lot of these girls don’t have the luxury of off site camping with showers! Her festival look is trying too hard but not quite hitting the mark!

Reactions: 15
New to this thread 🧵 have been a bit of lurker 👀 what baffles me is that with all her money she doesn’t look that great. I’ve been to Glastonbury for the last two years and some of the outfits people wear are unreal - from glitter bomb to festival chic and a lot of these girls don’t have the luxury of off site camping with showers! Her festival look is trying too hard but not quite hitting the mark!
She’s a mess! That look went out about 8 years ago!

Reactions: 10
She's posting on her stories pictures of her watching it back now. "Even though I WAS THERE, IT'S THE GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH!!" Wait til the. summer hols when she's watching the rock which is also THE GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's posting on her stories pictures of her watching it back now. "Even though I WAS THERE, IT'S THE GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH!!" Wait til the. summer hols when she's watching the rock which is also THE GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!
Notice how these are just other acts she posted until they start to gain traction on social media and all of a sudden she’s the bestest fan of them ever and enjoyed it much more than the normals. It was the same with Elton. She stood at the back barely interested and it gained momentum and she’s now crying at the splendour. Pftpft. So transparent!

Reactions: 8
Notice how these are just other acts she posted until they start to gain traction on social media and all of a sudden she’s the bestest fan of them ever and enjoyed it much more than the normals. It was the same with Elton. She stood at the back barely interested and it gained momentum and she’s now crying at the splendour. Pftpft. So transparent!
Same with the foo fighters! So many of their names would have worked well with her gang, I can imagine her naming a child Grohl, or Taylor, even bloody Dave! Now her poor kids stuck with the middle names Egg Butty and Santa Claus! They could have been Elton, Dave, Rocket man! Anything but egg bleeping butty! 😂

• Haha
Same with the foo fighters! So many of their names would have worked well with her gang, I can imagine her naming a child Grohl, or Taylor, even bloody Dave! Now her poor kids stuck with the middle names Egg Butty and Santa Claus! They could have been Elton, Dave, Rocket man! Anything but egg bleeping butty! 😂
Unicorn prince for the win

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Super Duper, Santa Claus, Unicorn Prince - poor Egg Butty really got the roughest deal! Rocket Man, Monkey Wrench, Sunday Rain, Weenie Beenie, Sonic Highway, Everlong, Tiny Dancer....so many options! 🤣🤣

• Haha
I feel like queen got the best of a bad bunch of middle names tbh! Bunny Monroe doesn’t seem so bad compared to the others 😫 imagine filling out for your driving license or bank account or jobs or anything and having to put egg butty as your middle names

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like queen got the best of a bad bunch of middle names tbh! Bunny Monroe doesn’t seem so bad compared to the others 😫 imagine filling out for your driving license or bank account or jobs or anything and having to put egg butty as your middle names
guaranteed he will change his name to get rid of that middle name the moment he turns 18! I can fully imagine banks etc rejecting their applications for accounts and jobs they apply for having their applications dismissed purely on the basis that they think it's a joke or the kids are messing them around, because who the duck has Super Duper as a middle name, let alone Egg Butty! it's like Lucy saw that meme about "what would your kid be called of you had named them after your pregnancy cravings" and used it as inspiration to name her son, instead of as the joke it was meant to be, thinking she was being super wild and creative, when all she has done is lumber her kids with the burden of a string of embarrassing names. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3