Absolutely Fabulucy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was It MOD that was a sock puppet on here slagging off her husband? Is FOD that wimp lettuce with the twins and one of two older daughters?

If so I know somehow Clemmie was/is a midwife. Lucy would love that as she eats her placenta's 😷 does he have a job apart from this? and has she never been on a public platform since that apology she made? Why did she do it, we all know he's a twit 😂 was it for more followers or was she pissed?

Back to Lucy, We don't hear much about Ben, what do we think...works away a lot (feasible) or don't show me because of tax stuff? Dodgy dealings? I don't even know which one he was at Glasto.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Back to Lucy, We don't hear much about Ben, what do we think...works away a lot (feasible) or don't show me because of tax stuff? Dodgy dealings? I don't even know which one he was at Glasto.
all of the men in her pics looked similar - beardy try hards look how bonkers we are still 🔔 🔚! but i think hes the one with his hobby horse 🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think it's a bit strange that she only posts pics of him at Glastonbury and xmas/New year? I understand he might work away a lot, and she got a nanny before she had queen to spend more time one on one with the boys which is great. Something just feels off.

Fair enough, my husband wouldn't want to be an Insta "celeb" either, but it's strange she doesn't mention him to be way more relatable, like, "can't wait for husband to get home, take over driving (assuming they do extra curriculars?)" Or dinner, bath, reading , stopping them fighting lol. The only thing she ever posts is her bizarre wedding.

Imagine if none of her kids could play an instrument or want to go to a festival, that would be her definition of bad parenting 😂

Reactions: 2
Re the burn, could it have been a radiator? It was Feb, she got moved and fell backwards…down the side of a sofa or something and got wedged with her face on it? Sorry if been said. Poor little girl. Sorry - I’m new! Been brought over by the MOD thread 😈

Reactions: 1
Re the burn, could it have been a radiator? It was Feb, she got moved and fell backwards…down the side of a sofa or something and got wedged with her face on it? Sorry if been said. Poor little girl. Sorry - I’m new! Been brought over by the MOD thread 😈
theoreticallyy it could have been anything, but if we are to believe all Lucy's stories about Queen's burn being caused by something so rare and unusual that even doctors had to Google how to treat it, and claiming the cause of her burn was so unique and special that sharing what happened isn't necessary because nobody else in the whole world would possess the item/substance that burnt her, then it wasn't a radiator. altho at this point, it's clear that she purposefully makes the incident sound as cryptic and mysterious as possible, because only something unique could burn her daughter's face - when in reality, it's likely all entirely fabricated and the burn was the result of something g incredible basic and obvious. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
was It MOD that was a sock puppet on here slagging off her husband? Is FOD that wimp lettuce with the twins and one of two older daughters?

If so I know somehow Clemmie was/is a midwife. Lucy would love that as she eats her placenta's 😷 does he have a job apart from this? and has she never been on a public platform since that apology she made? Why did she do it, we all know he's a twit 😂 was it for more followers or was she pissed?

Come and join Father of Daughters thread. If you read the wiki you’ll get all the MOD gossip and we spend our time laughing at the “wimp lettuce” 😂
Also as you noted he is a twit, that’s exactly what MOD did. She had an account here @AliceinWanderlust and she called him a “grade A twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.