Absolutely Fabulucy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Consider they fly in by helicopter they were right at the back of the crowds. Might as well saved the fuel and stayed at home

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No she put one picture up on her stories and she was at THE SIDE OF THE STAGE!!

Reactions: 1
Boo hoo, poor Lucy. He just had laryngitis. Nothing's ever good enough is it. And your outfits looked tit! Try and change it up once in a while.
uh, how DARE he have laryngitis and RUIN Glasto for Lucy! the utter audacity! she waits the whole year to dress in the same sequin outfits and be helicoptered into the festival like the princess she believes herself to be, only for a band to not give their absolute best performance, and totally ruin her weekend. 🙄🙄

as for it being "the best Sunday of her whole life", i'm assuming Queen wasn't born on a Sunday, hence why she specified the day of the week! likely one of the boys was, but she is perfectly happy to share that their births are overshadowed by the birth of her GIRL and Glasto and a million other events she perceives as far life-changing than the birth of a boy. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
the photo of her with MOD and DLAM is tattler gold! Imagine how insufferable that would be :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be honest I used to take MDMA in my early 20’s and absolute rubbish like that post would have defo left my mouth when high. Not sober though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How the hell she managed to wear all those sequins and those hideous silver cowboy boots I will never know!!! Saturday was unbelievably hot
---
Soooo her latest post boasts how 'she's never felt this level of happiness'......Wait! What? Not even when Queen was born??
damn the Arctic Monkeys for tarnishing that "magic"! i'm surprised she isn't demanding compensation! 🤣🤣

and yeah, the happiest she has ever felt? EVER?! Glasto beats her wedding day and the birth of all five of her children, including the fairytale of having a DAUGHTER - the GIRL she had always dreamed of and still struggles to believe is actually real?! way to make your kids feel loved by announcing to the world that they will always be second best to dressing in rainbow sequins, a feather boa and diamanté sunglasses! the "magic" of being able to leave the "baggage" of your kids behind you and spend three days living your best life, not having to think about them, being truly YOU, making fairytale memories of the "perfect" weekend - genuine happiness that you will cherish forever, before having to return to the crushing reality of responsibilities and, urgh, the burden of your children. 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She always dresses like it's the first festival she's ever been too. You don't look crazy or out there, you look like 99% of the people there!

Reactions: 7
the photo of her with MOD and DLAM is tattler gold! Imagine how insufferable that would be :LOL:
Oh god, MOD and FOD are the reason I discovered Lucy in the first place and the reason I found tattle. My bookmark for tattle is a MOD/FOD thread from wayyyyyyy back when she was still on insta!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god, MOD and FOD are the reason I discovered Lucy in the first place and the reason I found tattle. My bookmark for tattle is a MOD/FOD thread from wayyyyyyy back when she was still on insta!!
MOD is how I found tattle all those years ago. What a downfall 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.