Absolutely Fabulucy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My money is on it being vape fluid!
Agree. Anything else she would be able to say, but this is the only thing that affects their livelihood. And would make sense for a doctor to “not know” or whatever she posted. Most people don’t leave unattended vape liquid lying about (or touch that tit at all - rough!)

Reactions: 5
The only reason I even know that Glastonbury is on this weekend is because she hasn't stopped harking on about it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cannot imagine anything worse. Muddy fields, shite music and a load of arseholes who think they're it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she gone to Glastonbury?!
wait, is it Glastonbury this weekend? i didn't realise, since Lucy hasn't talked about it! 🙄🙄

seriously though, for what reason did she arrive in a helicopter?! she is so bleeping extra, acting as though she is one of the headlining bands, nit simply one of the crowd! and especially after complaining about the festival last year being too busy and the bands not being great etc, I'm surprised she's making such a huge deal about it! hardly Glasto's biggest fan when she had a long list of complaints! i wonder who is taking care of the kids this year, and if she has managed to persuade one of her friends to give up their own tickets to offer to play babysitter so Lucy doesn’t miss out! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not only do thay arrive by helicopter but thay don't even stay on site but hire a house or its a friends. Stay in a tent like the rest of have done!

Reactions: 6
Not only do thay arrive by helicopter but thay don't even stay on site but hire a house or its a friends. Stay in a tent like the rest of have done!
so she doesn't even have that Glasto camping experience, which is such a big part of the festival?! ffs, she acts like such a princess, pretending she loves Glasto when she clearly perceives staying there as being somehow below her! wouldn't want to sleep in a tent amongst the riff raff! why does she even go?! imagine going to a festival solely to pose for photos in sequined outfits, not for the memories/experience. 🙄

Reactions: 10
so she doesn't even have that Glasto camping experience, which is such a big part of the festival?! ffs, she acts like such a princess, pretending she loves Glasto when she clearly perceives staying there as being somehow below her! wouldn't want to sleep in a tent amongst the riff raff! why does she even go?! imagine going to a festival solely to pose for photos in sequined outfits, not for the memories/experience. 🙄
last year she showed footage of them all in a house thay stayed in. Thay seemed to spend alot of time there and just the evenings on site. I think she doesn't like it quite as much as she makes out just likes to brag and show off.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.