Absolutely Fabulucy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea you're right actually that does seem a bit off... even if they have wrecked the house it'll still be worth a fair bit

I wonder if we will ever find out what burnt her.
Iā€™m still thinking it was a substance as part of his vape business but the whole thing is just so bizarre.
Thankfully she seems to have healed really well

Reactions: 4
I wonder if we will ever find out what burnt her.
Iā€™m still thinking it was a substance as part of his vape business but the whole thing is just so bizarre.
Thankfully she seems to have healed really well
whatever it was - and it quite clearly was some type of substances/chemicals involved with their vaping business, which she doesn't want to admit to leaving in reach of her kids and baby - there's no need to worry that any other child will ever be injured similarly, because that burn was caused by something so unique and special that even the doctors didn't recognise it, or know how to treat the burn without resorting to google - because ofc, only a burn with such a rare and unusual cause, that is so special it could never possibly result in an injury for any other child ever, is good enough for her GIRL. šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Oh wow the true philosopher of our times Noel Gallagher has spoken.

Didn't she slag it off last year anyway?
She is insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didnā€™t she mention once that the baby got burnt whilst in ā€œthe careā€ of one of the boys? or that it was essentially one of the boysā€™ fault?

Reactions: 3
Didnā€™t she mention once that the baby got burnt whilst in ā€œthe careā€ of one of the boys? or that it was essentially one of the boysā€™ fault?
Iā€™m not sure about her saying the baby was in their care, but she definitely did say that Ziggy specifically ā€œtransportedā€ her to where she was within reach of whatever burnt her.

Reactions: 4
That was it, sounds like sheā€™s passing the blame onto a child šŸ¤£ Surely there shouldnā€™t have been anything out that could have burnt a small child, especially not something that could do damage to the extent that she was burnt! I know accidents happen but I think that shrouding the accident in secrecy and being really vague with what did / didnā€™t happen just makes it worse. If she hadnā€™t shared anything about it online then fair enough, of course she and her child are entitled to their privacy, but going into graphic detail, including photographs etc of the burn and her healing journey etc whilst actively leaving out what it is that burnt her is weird af in my opinion. Id be wanting to warn other parents and bring awareness to how these sorts of things happen I feel!
Iā€™m not sure about her saying the baby was in their care, but she definitely did say that Ziggy specifically ā€œtransportedā€ her to where she was within reach of whatever burnt her.

That was it, sounds like sheā€™s passing the blame onto a child šŸ¤£ Surely there shouldnā€™t have been anything out that could have burnt a small child, especially not something that could do damage to the extent that she was burnt! I know accidents happen but I think that shrouding the accident in secrecy and being really vague with what did / didnā€™t happen just makes it worse. If she hadnā€™t shared anything about it online then fair enough, of course she and her child are entitled to their privacy, but going into graphic detail, including photographs etc of the burn and her healing journey etc whilst actively leaving out what it is that burnt her is weird af in my opinion. Id be wanting to warn other parents and bring awareness to how these sorts of things happen I feel!
especially when she went out of her way to use it as content to raise awareness of the risks of burns, sharing details of the injuries of other children on the burn ward and the causes of their injuries - which were all fairly obvious and generic, with advice to be wary of leaving hot drinks within a childā€™s reach, and ensuring pan handles aren't easy to grab etc - yet was purposefully vague about what causes Queen's burn and then, when questioned repeatedly by other parents about what caused her daughter's injury because they wanted to ensure they hadn't overlooked something that could cause an injury, she bluntly stated that it "wasnā€™t relevant" - in posts supposedly written to "raise awareness" about burns, claiming it was such an unusual situation that nobody else would have "it" in their home, with all the crap about doctor's having to google whatever it was that burnt her because they didn't know how to treat it etc! it was all just an opportunity to create content, as it made no sense to share such graphic photos of her daughter's poor face under the guise of "awareness" whilst refusing to share the cause of the burn, and instead spouting generic facts about burn risks, how to treat a burn etc that was all so obvious it would be common knowledge or just basic common sense. like sure, accidents happen, but on a logical level, people are very aware it isn't safe to leave a boiling hot mug of tea within reach of a child - it happens accidentally, but hot water is hardly a cause of burns that people aren't aware of. very clear she was thriving off the attention she was receiving, and all the speculation she caused by being so purposefully vague and cryptic. šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
What she said šŸ™ŒšŸ˜‚
especially when she went out of her way to use it as content to raise awareness of the risks of burns, sharing details of the injuries of other children on the burn ward and the causes of their injuries - which were all fairly obvious and generic, with advice to be wary of leaving hot drinks within a childā€™s reach, and ensuring pan handles aren't easy to grab etc - yet was purposefully vague about what causes Queen's burn and then, when questioned repeatedly by other parents about what caused her daughter's injury because they wanted to ensure they hadn't overlooked something that could cause an injury, she bluntly stated that it "wasnā€™t relevant" - in posts supposedly written to "raise awareness" about burns, claiming it was such an unusual situation that nobody else would have "it" in their home, with all the crap about doctor's having to google whatever it was that burnt her because they didn't know how to treat it etc! it was all just an opportunity to create content, as it made no sense to share such graphic photos of her daughter's poor face under the guise of "awareness" whilst refusing to share the cause of the burn, and instead spouting generic facts about burn risks, how to treat a burn etc that was all so obvious it would be common knowledge or just basic common sense. like sure, accidents happen, but on a logical level, people are very aware it isn't safe to leave a boiling hot mug of tea within reach of a child - it happens accidentally, but hot water is hardly a cause of burns that people aren't aware of. very clear she was thriving off the attention she was receiving, and all the speculation she caused by being so purposefully vague and cryptic. šŸ™„šŸ™„

Attachments

So the cat is half out of the bag. The surprise act for Glasto is the Foo Fighters. Cue lots of backstage passes and mega gloating and happiest place on earth shite. Oh, and rainbows, sequins and wings. So original.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.