Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it was just @lifeIsBetterInVilaSol giving Queen some privacy that her own mother denies her! Props for that!

What’s Lucy blathering on about with this nonsense? Saying her husband was right about 5 kids being too many?? I’m sure Queen will be delighted to hear that when she’s older…
She has to get something in this about guitar playing and festivals :sleep: change the bloody record and go and spend time with egg butty and queen bunny Monroe et al.
why is she so nostalgic and melancholy all the time?

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why they don’t just move to Ibiza? They’re loaded. They could easily sell their mansion in the UK and buy a house on bleeping Es vidra itself

Reactions: 9
Looks like the oldest of her husbands children is off at private school. Unlike Lennon. Doesn’t sit right with me, personally.

I remember Luisa zissman years ago (when it was still the loose lips podcast and I listened!) saying her 3 children all have exactly the same opportunities, if her kids with the second husband have something, then the eldest with her ex is afforded the same. Trust funds, schooling whatever.

Reactions: 6
That’s shocking. Also I am local but it still took me 30 seconds to identify which school it is.

Reactions: 1
To be fair it might just be because different schools suit different kids, I have a friend who has a daughter away at boarding school, begged to go and is thriving there but her sibling won’t be going because I they would hate it. Some schools are more academic, some sporty etc. If they are deliberately being treated differently then obviously that’s tit but it would be awful to stop a child going to a school that would be amazing for them just because it wouldn’t suit their sibling.

I am surprised that they don’t home ed tbh given that she is such a free spirit, going to school seems at odds with her persona. They can obviously afford tutors etc to help.

Reactions: 2
Post on her stories over an hour ago that Queen has suspected Strep A, then goes on to post another 10 stories all about her Christmas lights. What the??!!

Reactions: 8
Post on her stories over an hour ago that Queen has suspected Strep A, then goes on to post another 10 stories all about her Christmas lights. What the??!!
Clearly she's not worrying about her electricity bill is she?!

Hope her baby is okay

Also: "swob" 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Oh but Queen won’t have *the* strep A. She will have a completely different strain that absolutely no other child could possibly get. Ever.

Also - look at my big house and all my trees

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh but Queen won’t have *the* strep A. She will have a completely different strain that absolutely no other child could possibly get. Ever.

Also - look at my big house and all my trees
she'll soon be sharing posts to "raise awareness" of strep A, happily sharing the details of the illness experienced by other children and the way it impacted their families, while making a huge deal out of the fact that Queen is very poorly, but it isn't due to strep A - it's such a rare and mysterious illness that even the doctors were puzzled and had to turn to Google to diagnosis her, but she won't be sharing a single detail about Queen's illness or the symptoms to watch out for, because it simply isn't relevant, as her post is dedicated to ensuring people are aware of the symptoms of strep A, which Queen doesn't have, because she only experiences the most rare, unheard of illnesses. and nobody needs to know any details, because the illness is so unique, it's one that can only affect Queen - a GIRL so precious that a bacteria developed specifically, one so special that it only deems Queen as worthy enough to infect. 🙄🙄

but yeah, ofc the moment Queen is a little unwell, Lucy's immediate response is to rush to IG to share that she is "likely" sick with strep A - spell because it's in the news and people are worried about it, so she knows she'll get loads of messages of support and sympathy. guaranteed she'll drag it out for a few days solely to increase engagement, knowing people will message her out of concern, only to then reveal that - surprise, surprise - it isn't strep A! using an illness that has very recently caused the death of nine or ten children as a way to create content is beyond gross. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14