Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a weird way to dress a child.
especially based on how she used to dress the boys - all rainbows and pink feather boas and sequined leotards and unicorn patterns and princess dresses and long hair in pigtails, with such emphasis on how she doesn't believe in gender stereotypes - yet from the moment Queen was born, she's been dressing her in pink and pastels and frills and ruffles and bows. veyy much the epitome of a stereotypical girl, in dresses and pink and hairbands. all she has done is highlight that all her "taking a stand against gender norms" bullshit was. a guise to conceal the fact that she was using her sons as dress-up dolls - just making do with the consolation prizes she ended up with in her attempt to create her fairytale dream GIRL. 😔

ffs, she even explicitly stated that she treated Queen to a strawberry ice-cream knickerbocker glory for her first birthday, solely because it was pink! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Also, what is the obsession with making a wish at 11.11? Does she just spend her morning waiting so she can screen shot and post?! She’s a dick.

Oh and did anyone else notice what looked like a hole in her kitchen cupboard door? The way they live in that house astounds me!
E90ECFEC-D8AB-4A6A-9BD7-0C66DF3A5FDF.jpeg
EA369B87-2DDC-4124-BB76-556B64EFF981.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Also, what is the obsession with making a wish at 11.11? Does she just spend her morning waiting so she can screen shot and post?! She’s a dick.

Oh and did anyone else notice what looked like a hole in her kitchen cupboard door? The way they live in that house astounds me!
Yes I thought it was a hole too. I don’t think they’re cash rich at all.

Reactions: 3
Ugh - why post nappy photos like that. So many unsavoury characters out there trawling Instagram.

Reactions: 4
Her choice of clothes for Queen are awful. She dresses the boys better and that’s saying something.

Reactions: 6
Has she started covering her children's faces at long last?

The one of Queen (God that name pains me to write) sitting down looks like photos of me as a toddler... in the early 80s. tit carpet, tit sofa, questionable clothing.

Reactions: 7
No it was just @lifeIsBetterInVilaSol giving Queen some privacy that her own mother denies her! Props for that!

What’s Lucy blathering on about with this nonsense? Saying her husband was right about 5 kids being too many?? I’m sure Queen will be delighted to hear that when she’s older…
and not just Queen, but also her poor sons! the way she refers to her "longed for little girl" being the fifth child makes it very clear that the four boys were born solely in an attempt for her to have the little girl. she had always dreamed of - and does make you think whether she would have continued with her fifth pregnancy if they had discovered the child was another boy, combined with her husband's feelings the five children was too many. kinda implies that she fought to have Queen, despite her husband's concerns, simply because she was the girl "she always longed for" - whereas the boys themselves are just numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4 - the kids she had and made do with until her GIRL was born, in which case she was totally happy to put any concerns aside to have her precious dream daughter.

it's kinda heartbreaking how that post will potentially be interpreted by her sons as they grow up, especially the way she talks about her utter disappointment as she discovered that each of her babies were boys, and the way she quite clearly perceived them as substitutes for the girl she wanted, in the way she dressed them in sequins and unicorns, and encouraged them to grow their hair long etc which - now she has Queen - was very obviously imposed upon the. by Lucy, and not "their preferences" as she previously claimed, as now they have choice over their outfits, they generally dress in stereotypical "boyish" clothes in "boyish" colours - no pinks or purples or feather boas in sight - while Queen is dressed as the ultimate stereotypical girl, in pink and frills and bows. she talks about how having five children means she is unable to give each child the individual time they deserve with all the housework and after school clubs and school runs etc, she can't dedicate time to her children - but we all know it's her boys who will be denied one-to-one time with their mother, and not her precious little girl, who will always be favoured and prioritised, and Lucy will not miss a single opportunity to spend time with her. Queen may have been the fifth child to join their "too many" children, but she will always grow up feeling wanted and loved and adored, whereas the moment Queen was born - and even before - Lucy made it very clear that her sons were the kids she put up with in the hopes that each pregnancy would result in a daughter. 😔

Reactions: 9
No it was just @lifeIsBetterInVilaSol giving Queen some privacy that her own mother denies her! Props for that!

What’s Lucy blathering on about with this nonsense? Saying her husband was right about 5 kids being too many?? I’m sure Queen will be delighted to hear that when she’s older…
Jesus.

If I was one of her sons, reading that post would really affect me. ☹
And that’s what she happily posts online! Imagine how she really feels towards them behind closed doors!

Reactions: 3