Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t abide people who make such a big deal of going to festivals after the age of about 22.

Reactions: 16
What do you mean, Glastonbury is just soooo hippy dippy and good vibes and peace and love? You can surely palm your kid off on random strangers. Totally no nefarious types would ever attend Glastonbury 🌈 ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sick of her going on about Glastonbury and there’s still a least a month of this tit to go 💀

duck off with your free hospitality tickets 😴

Reactions: 8
So I’ve just googled the Baby scan company Lucy owned and looked at the Google reviews, and noticed that Ben (her husband) had given it a 5star review, and then seen another 5 star review written by Lucy her self (even tho she owned the place) claiming to be pregnant with a little girl 😅, also most of the other reviews were 1 star complaints 😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can anyone please remind me if her kids full names ?
Ready? Here goes:

Bolan-Billy Super Duper 🤮

Ziggy-Ramone Unicorn Prince 🤮🤮

Hendrix-Cobaine Santa Claus 🤮🤮🤮

Lennon-William Egg Butty 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Queen Bunny-Monroe (there might be another name tacked onto this but I forget)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ready? Here goes:

Bolan-Billy Super Duper 🤮

Ziggy-Ramone Unicorn Prince 🤮🤮

Hendrix-Cobaine Santa Claus 🤮🤮🤮

Lennon-William Egg Butty 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Queen Bunny-Monroe (there might be another name tacked onto this but I forget)
they are all beyond ridiculous, but i feel especially bad for poor Lennon, having "egg butty" as a middle name - i'm actually surprised she was allowed to register that as his name, without anyone questioning its appropriateness. i'm also pretty sure she tried to explain Hendrix' middle name as "oh, he was born on Christmas eve!" as though that's an entirely logical justification as to naming your son santa claus! i guess Queen was lucky she wasn't born at Easter, or no doubt her name would be Queen Easter-Bunny Monroe, or Queen Easter-Egg Bunny Monroe. 🤦🏻‍♀️

was Lennon always lumbered with such a stupid middle name, or was the poor kid simply Lennon-William, and then "egg butty" was added later, to follow the trend of the *yOuNeeK* middle names she gave the younger boys? I know there was speculation, but i can't remember if it was ever established whether Lucy's current husband is Lennon's father? cos if he has a different dad, i'm assuming the stupid middle name was added later. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
The most annoying thing about those hideous names, worse than Egg Butty even, is the misspelling of Cobain. Whhhhy? 😩

Reactions: 3
Such desperately try-hard “rockstar wannabe” names. Lennon. Hendrix. Cobain(e).

Reactions: 4
Such desperately try-hard “rockstar wannabe” names. Lennon. Hendrix. Cobain(e).
same with Ramone(s). Ziggy. Bolan. Queen. Prince. and Billy Super Duper being the name of an album by Marc Bolan's band T-Rex.

except for the random Egg Butty - and the Christmas eve inspired Sanat Claus - all the names she's used are just the names of rock bands or musicians. hardly imaginative, and definitely give desperate try-hard rockband wannabe vibes! 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 9