Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read about a little one who got mysteriously burnt and they believe they came into contact with giant hogweed. Apparently the hospital didn't know what caused it, and the poor kid has had to have surgery.

It reminded me of Lucy and her version of what happened . ( although that was in the winter, so giant hogweed unlikely to be the culprit here.)

Reactions: 1
Hands up if you think she will have another baby and push the “new mum in my 40’s”
i think she'll just keep Queen a baby for as long as possible, dressing her in toddler clothes long past it's acceptable and generally babying her. i don't she'll have another baby, because she won't want to risk having another boy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 6
I read about a little one who got mysteriously burnt and they believe they came into contact with giant hogweed. Apparently the hospital didn't know what caused it, and the poor kid has had to have surgery.

It reminded me of Lucy and her version of what happened . ( although that was in the winter, so giant hogweed unlikely to be the culprit here.)
a bit off topic but on a local fb group someone posted a picture of a broken square cartridge asking if anyone knew what it was as they kept finding them discarded near where they live.....it was a vape cartridge apparently but this comment immediately made me think of the mysterious substance that caused Queens burn

Attachments

How did she walk in to register her children with those stupid head names and keep a straight face?

My son has 2 middle names (not my choice 🙄) and I felt a right twit registering him so imagine actually saying "egg-butty" as a name

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How did she walk in to register her children with those stupid head names and keep a straight face?

My son has 2 middle names (not my choice 🙄) and I felt a right twit registering him so imagine actually saying "egg-butty" as a name
If I'd been the registrar when she registered him, I would have flagged this up as abusive. A name like that is setting a child up for humiliation.

Reactions: 11
anyone else think Lucy looked a bit skeletal in that video of Queen walking 😬

Reactions: 1
If I'd been the registrar when she registered him, I would have flagged this up as abusive. A name like that is setting a child up for humiliation.
If I’d been the registrar I would have needed a large glass of wine at the end of that day.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never wanted it to rain on a festival so much (and its my anniversary 😂)

Glasto is not a personality type Luce hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She always looks like she needs a good wash. I used to like following beg when she showed of her house ( I’m bossy haha) but it’s looking scruffy.

Reactions: 5
Seems she’s putting everything off to spend every possible waking moment with Queen. That’s not healthy. You can tell she’s neglecting herself by her stick thin appearance. Such a toxic way to be. I dread to think of how she’s going to be when Q goes to school. Maybe she’ll be homeschooled as she’s the chosen one?

Here we go again, the insufferable 24/7 Glasto content. It feels like she spends all year talking about it, it’s so irritating and privileged