Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is a moron. Her posts about vaccinnes being experimental drugs.
shes very thick and married a bloke with money. Her only skill is having babies, having tattoos, buying everything with a rainbow on it. Total dick

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This woman is a moron. Her posts about vaccinnes being experimental drugs.
shes very thick and married a bloke with money. Her only skill is having babies, having tattoos, buying everything with a rainbow on it. Total dick
She’s not intelligent at all is she? I wonder if anyone knows her and can confirm she’s actually a bit of a dimlow

Reactions: 6
At least she’s using her brain for once & commenting about the dangers of blankets over buggy’s in this heat 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 1
I suspect she and her husband know aaaaaall about experimental drugs. 😏
This what makes me laugh. All these dickheads who go on about the vaccine being dangerous, yet all take drugs, have tatts, drink etc. She is so bloody thick. I unfollowed after she posted about her husband being in that anti mask march. What a total bellend!

Just had a look out of interest and anyone else think that HER BABY GIRL looks incredibly hot and sweat in that straitjacket? I've swaddled my kids in the past but definitely not in this heat and if I did, they worse just a nappy. She's lecturing ppl on babies being too hot and she's doing the very same thing! 🙈

Just had a look out of interest and anyone else think that HER BABY GIRL looks incredibly hot and sweat in that straitjacket? I've swaddled my kids in the past but definitely not in this heat and if I did, they worse just a nappy. She's lecturing ppl on babies being too hot and she's doing the very same thing! 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yeah she posted a picture of her sitting outside with her baby in the straight jacket saying how hot it was and the poor babies head was like a cherry tomato! I get that babies sleep better when secured but it does seem too much when our houses are like ovens

Reactions: 16
At least she’s using her brain for once & commenting about the dangers of blankets over buggy’s in this heat 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Blankets yes but the product she is slagging off is very good. I have used this product for both of my children and it’s safety tested to the hilt. If you go to their Instagram page you can see a message from the business owner explaining it. They don’t deserve the crappy comments they are now getting from her followers, that have not bothered to actually look at the product and are just going off this morons opinion 🙄

Reactions: 13
Blankets yes but the product she is slagging off is very good. I have used this product for both of my children and it’s safety tested to the hilt. If you go to their Instagram page you can see a message from the business owner explaining it. They don’t deserve the crappy comments they are now getting from her followers, that have not bothered to actually look at the product and are just going off this morons opinion 🙄
I had one too, used it all the time, it’s not a “blanket”
Shows how short sighted she is as always!

Reactions: 7
I had one too, used it all the time, it’s not a “blanket”
Shows how short sighted she is as always!
Apologies, I don’t have kids so didn’t know I seen her post and thought god that looks like an oven, my bad! I take my initial comment back

Was it for the snooze shade? If so, the designer/owner has posted a video where she is quite upset about an influencer who has been slagging her off. 🤔 was this her?

Reactions: 10
That’s really bad , poor Cara.

I hope Cara’s supporters tell Lucy how wrong her post was.

Could there be libel involved here?

Reactions: 3
She deleted her stories quickly so must have realised she was in the wrong. She should have put a.post out apologising for her error but she doesn't seem the type to take any accountability

Reactions: 6
She deleted her stories quickly so must have realised she was in the wrong. She should have put a.post out apologising for her error but she doesn't seem the type to take any accountability
That’s awful for Cara who’ll continue to get abusive messages.

Lucy had a thread started ages ago and not long after she broadcast herself driving out of Waitrose car park the wrong way, giving no fucks about the dangers she posed. She came onto the Tattle thread saying how mean this place was , please leave her alone and that she’d apologised for her driving post. She knows what damage she causes by being a twit.

I’ve just seen the snooze shade ladies video and it was the nail in the coffin for this idiot for me, she’s always been a bit of a hate follow but her life intrigued me. but all her anti vax comments followed by slagging off an excellent company on no research has pushed me to unfollow. As
I said earlier I have a snooze shade and knew just how well safety tested they were so knew how far off her comments were but so many others wouldn’t have done and to not post any kind of apology or admit she made a mistake/overreacted is so wrong.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen the snooze shade ladies video and it was the nail in the coffin for this idiot for me, she’s always been a bit of a hate follow but her life intrigued me. but all her anti vax comments followed by slagging off an excellent company on no research has pushed me to unfollow. As
I said earlier I have a snooze shade and knew just how well safety tested they were so knew how far off her comments were but so many others wouldn’t have done and to not post any kind of apology or admit she made a mistake/overreacted is so wrong.
I just can’t take advice from anyone who strapped their daughter down with two layers in 30 degree heat to advertise a 1.5k Moses basket. Her face was red as duck. She’s in no position to critique about babies being hot

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This!
Anti vaxxer
Anti mask protester
Making negative comments on a product she knows nothing about.
Meanwhile putting her own daughter in a straitjacket in 32 degree heat so she sleeps through.
Selfish.and self indulgent. THICK AF.

I just can’t take advice from anyone who strapped their daughter down with two layers in 30 degree heat to advertise a 1.5k Moses basket. Her face was red as duck. She’s in no position to critique about babies being hot

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.