Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in this heat?!?! šŸ¤®
Iā€™ll never understand this! Itā€™s Tuesday and not showered since Saturday! šŸ¤® Put the baby in its cot, get into the shower - it takes 5 minutes - surely to God you can leave her for 5 minutes - youā€™re not a single parent - you have husband and older children who could watch her! Even if she cries - so what? I donā€™t get these ā€˜stressed out insta mumsā€™ who donā€™twash and think itā€™s OK!!!!

Reactions: 14
Iā€™ll never understand this! Itā€™s Tuesday and not showered since Saturday! šŸ¤® Put the baby in its cot, get into the shower - it takes 5 minutes - surely to God you can leave her for 5 minutes - youā€™re not a single parent - you have husband and older children who could watch her! Even if she cries - so what? I donā€™t get these ā€˜stressed out insta mumsā€™ who donā€™twash and think itā€™s OK!!!!
They are so far from reality that they do it because they think it's relatable. When in fact they just look like daft c*nts.

Reactions: 10
Oh ffs!
ā€œWaited a lifetime for this. Watching The Little Mermaid with my very own little girlā€. šŸ¤®
What about your ā€˜very own little sonsā€™? Do they not get a look in now?
What about the fact that she is your husbands daughter too - not just ā€˜yoursā€™.
How do you think your sons would feel to read this?
She is beyond reason.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Honestly couldnā€™t believe that little mermaid story. Wtf?!
Seems like something must have gone badly wrong in her childhood for her so be so obsessive about a daughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So she's on her way to Glasto now, sans her newborn? Also, someone wrote in a previous thread that the rumour has it that her and her husband partake in party drugs (can't remember exactly how they put it). After that last story with a group of 30 somethings wearing fluoro and having a car rave, I find that fairly believable (and slightly tragic).

Reactions: 2
So she's on her way to Glasto now, sans her newborn? Also, someone wrote in a previous thread that the rumour has it that her and her husband partake in party drugs (can't remember exactly how they put it). After that last story with a group of 30 somethings wearing fluoro and having a car rave, I find that fairly believable (and slightly tragic).
Pretty sure thatā€™s an old video as Glasto isnā€™t on this weekend. And yes of course she does drugs, her Glasto posts have always made it pretty obvious sheā€™s high as a kite šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Is it just me who thinks the baby isn't getting much bigger šŸ¤” she still looks so small for a 3 month old. Maybe it's just mine who chunked right up lol

Reactions: 1
Is it just me who thinks the baby isn't getting much bigger šŸ¤” she still looks so small for a 3 month old. Maybe it's just mine who chunked right up lol
Both of mine were rather skinny/small up until they hit 5 or 6 months old and chunked up, so that by itself doesn't necessarily concern me.

Reactions: 1
Came here to see if this was being discussed already. I get it, weā€™re all tired of covid and restrictions but these videos are ridiculous. Just such selfish behaviour.
It's absolutely disgusting behaviour šŸ˜” We are all fed up. I've not seen my brother for 6 months and he only live 5 miles away but hey ho, just being a decent human being and putting vulnerable ppl before my needs. I've had the vaccine too. My whole family has, not because we're vulnerable, but because we want to do the right thing by everyone. Makes me so bloody annoyed to see these thick twats marching the streets in their tin hats šŸ¤Æ

• Heart
Came here to see if this was being discussed already. I get it, weā€™re all tired of covid and restrictions but these videos are ridiculous. Just such selfish behaviour.
Canā€™t stand it!!! Iā€™m from the north east and I feel like we live in a total different world to London! Iā€™m going to baby groups sat and on a mat wearing a mask and all these selfish cunts are just living it large because they are so woke šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Canā€™t stand it!!! Iā€™m from the north east and I feel like we live in a total different world to London! Iā€™m going to baby groups sat and on a mat wearing a mask and all these selfish cunts are just living it large because they are so woke šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
Same. Not done anything for 18 months now. Cancelled UK holidays 3 times now because we don't want to be the twats invading small seaside towns with covid. Honestly. Wish the lot of them would eff off! šŸ˜”

Reactions: 4
Sorry but for once Iā€™m with her if I had been close to London I would have been there !enough is enough

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.