Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes made her seem vindicated that she gets sent a free one to review. Should have been about the apology alone.
is she seriously that influential that she can make or break a small business?!

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised Cara sent her one , I’d have been contemplating speaking to a Solicitor if my business and livelihood was libelled by an unthinking , intellectually challenged gobshite like Lucy Johnson.

Then again I’m not a nice person and Cara does sound like a very nice woman.

Reactions: 15
Unbelievable that she's being gifted the product she slagged off. I've bleeping seen it all now.

Reactions: 8
It’s seriously sad that Cara thinks the only way to help her business is to gift the product to the person who could have completely ruined her livelihood.
this is more embarrassing than giving your child the middle name “egg butty”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kill ‘em with kindness I guess - I’m assuming the vendor is trying to be classy and not stoop to Lucy’s level but it’s very galling that yet again another insta dick is rewarded for their laziness
I do think Lucy has really shown her true colours by taking a freebie. The least she could do to apologise is make payment for the item, especially if she finds she is completely wrong (which she clearly is)
I’d be mortified

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It’s beggars belief. What is wrong with these companies! They must just see pound signs thinking her followers will all buy one now if she bigs it up. These companies have no pride. Surely if the woman feels so strongly about her product she
Kill ‘em with kindness I guess - I’m assuming the vendor is trying to be classy and not stoop to Lucy’s level but it’s very galling that yet again another insta dick is rewarded for their laziness
I do think Lucy has really shown her true colours by taking a freebie. The least she could do to apologise is make payment for the item, especially if she finds she is completely wrong (which she clearly is)
I’d be mortified
Exactly this. She totally should have paid for it rather than accepting a gift to see if she changes her mind about it. Ugh. Influencer culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly this. She totally should have paid for it rather than accepting a gift to see if she changes her mind about it. Ugh. Influencer culture.
The entitlement is sickening, she should have insisted on paying for it. It’s £25 FFS!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Only thing I would have gifted her is a punch in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but this lass is a massive c*nt. And more fool the bleeping company sending her one for free, bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 13
Completely baffled that she was gifted something from a business that she completely slagged off and accused of endangering babies. That business owner has been very short sighted.

Reactions: 15
I’m guessing the owner saw it as a way of damage limitation and perhaps good marketing to all the idiots who hang off Lucy’s every word. I agree it’s sickening.

Reactions: 5
I totally get why the owner of the company would have sent one to try and undo some of the PR damage Lucy caused. But if Lucy had anything about her she would have insisted on firstly paying for the one coming her way and maybe offering to do a giveaway to support the small company that she has caused harm to

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.