Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's absolutely disgusting behaviour 😡 We are all fed up. I've not seen my brother for 6 months and he only live 5 miles away but hey ho, just being a decent human being and putting vulnerable ppl before my needs. I've had the vaccine too. My whole family has, not because we're vulnerable, but because we want to do the right thing by everyone. Makes me so bloody annoyed to see these thick twats marching the streets in their tin hats 🤯

I don't disagree with you generally, but why haven't you seen your brother? It's not breaking any rules to see him now and hasn't been for a while.

Reactions: 12
I don't disagree with you generally, but why haven't you seen your brother? It's not breaking any rules to see him now and hasn't been for a while.
Because either me and my kids have been isolating or him and his wife have been! He works shifts so between my work patterns and his, and all the isolating (he's NHS front line) instances, it's not happened!

Because either me and my kids have been isolating or him and his wife have been! He works shifts so between my work patterns and his, and all the isolating (he's NHS front line) instances, it's not happened!
Ah I see. The original post sounded a bit like you were both 5 miles apart staring out of the window in each other's direction but not meeting for some unfathomable reason. The isolating too-ing and fro-ing makes more sense!

Reactions: 7
Now she's doing ads? Wow. All her talk a few years ago about not wanting to do ads and here she is... 😒

Reactions: 5
It was clear months ago that she was on the beg for one of those snoo things. I remember her tagging the company and asking if anyone had experience of using it? What a shocker she’s been gifted one(!)

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen these contraptions before (funnily enough, it was gifted to the account I’ve seen it on - can’t imagine many people buying them). You swaddle the baby and the cot rocks them to sleep. It also detects when the baby stirs and starts rocking them back to sleep again. Bit creepy tbh.

Reactions: 1
I can not believe her latest Insta post. She hired a brass band for the football. Now that is OTT.....

Reactions: 6
A brass band in their living room (?) just to watch the football is the maddest thing I’ve seen lol those kids do not know real life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.