Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CDCBA7D7-8A6B-4DC5-BDF5-E5E14F1A8DF3.png

I’m glad to see she’s been outed by this article. I read the comments on Cara’s page and on the ones where people were asking who the influencer was the original commenters were saying they weren’t going to reveal, boak. I can’t stand the “not taking sides” persona. I’d have outed her in a second had somebody asked me.

Reactions: 14
This is awful. I watched that video of that poor lady in tears explaining the rigorous thought and science behind her product. Just shows how damaging influencers words can be, and Lucy (Lullabelle :rolleyes: ) has thrown out these casual accusations / ‘opinions’ without even thinking of the impact. I hope she apologies.

Reactions: 12
I've just discovered this woman and thread. I had to check my eyes were not deceiving me that her kid is called Queen. How embarrassing to introduce yourself as Queen. She'll be using Bunny then instead? 😂

Reactions: 4
Just came to find this thread. This woman is despicable. Not only dragging a woman’s whole business down but doing so by implying her products may kill babies?! Well I have her product and love it. It’s incredibly safe and a wonderful invention.

Reactions: 9
Just came to find this thread. This woman is despicable. Not only dragging a woman’s whole business down but doing so by implying her products may kill babies?! Well I have her product and love it. It’s incredibly safe and a wonderful invention.
Exactly. She has done a lot of damage. Wonder if she will apologise.

Reactions: 3
Her ignorance is staggering. She's really shown herself up recently. Hope she's lost followers as a result!

Reactions: 8
She’s so thick, and her kids are feral. Remember seeing videos of them running amok like a bunch of yobs & shuddering at the thought of what they’d be like in class. She doesn’t value education, just money and “opinions”.

She’s so thick, and her kids are feral. Remember seeing videos of them running amok like a bunch of yobs & shuddering at the thought of what they’d be like in class. She doesn’t value education, just money and “opinions”.
I wonder if she’ll stop bragging she had “midgets” as she calls them at her wedding/chav fest for entertainment. That high horse seems very subjective

Doesn’t make sense to me when she is always so excited to buy ‘girls clothes for her girl’. She literally buys girls clothes already for her boys. Isn’t it the same thing? Baffled.

Reactions: 11
Shame she can’t do a genuine apology & do a video to stay up, that poor woman has no doubt lost sleep over this hatred she was heartbroken. Some people are so thoughtless

Shame she can’t do a genuine apology & do a video to stay up, that poor woman has no doubt lost sleep over this hatred she was heartbroken. Some people are so thoughtless
Yet she still gifted her one. I'd have taken her apology and be done with it. I suppose she's hoping she'll then publicise how good it is which makes good business sense but she slated her product having done zero research into it. Not cool.

Reactions: 14
No way she’s gifting her one! The snooze shade lady should have made her pay the full price for it. I can’t believe after all the heartache she’s caused her, she is still getting an item gifted. That is absolutely bizarre!!

Reactions: 16
Nah I’m out after she’s gifted someone who portrays such a wealthy lifestyle a free one, after she’s cunted her business and tried to get her friends to round on her too

Reactions: 13
Nah I’m out after she’s gifted someone who portrays such a wealthy lifestyle a free one, after she’s cunted her business and tried to get her friends to round on her too
It’s beggars belief. What is wrong with these companies! They must just see pound signs thinking her followers will all buy one now if she bigs it up. These companies have no pride. Surely if the woman feels so strongly about her product she shouldn’t be gifting rich Lucy one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.