Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s looking for a baby sitter for the kids in Switzerland… is she incapable of looking after her own kids at all? Thought they’d of took the housekeeper/nanny/slave with them so Lucy can prance around in a sequin snowsuit like she’s some some of z list celeb!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow imagine leaving your kids with a stranger in a different country?? Surely if they want a couple of hours free to snowboard they could put them in a proper kids club?

Reactions: 12
I’m sure she said recently she reluctantly got jabbed but doesn’t want a booster? an idiot and hypocrite either way.
Is Ben self made? I know about his vaping company but I thought his family had money?

Reactions: 4
I think on the previous thread or Lucy herself said his family have something to do with cars and aren’t short of a Bob or two

Reactions: 2
Sorry just to go back to the beg for a babysitter post…imagine asking Instagram for a babysitter when you have an open page to 23.6k strangers! Especially when the majority of your content is your children, you’re going to have some weirdos following.

Imagine if one of those weirdos offered to help? Even worse, what if it wasn’t just a weirdo but a more sophisticated child trafficking group. Yes the likelihood is low and hopefully Lucy wouldn’t just trust some account on IG to care for her kids but honestly it sounds like the plot for a horror film. And again I ask the question…why not just use the official kids clubs run by the mountain/travel agents?

Reactions: 11
From what I can tell, Lucy loves the baby/toddler stage and one point the second youngest (is it Bowie?) was all she talked about and hardly mentioned the others. She’s openly said she’s obsessed with babies. But yeah the girl thing is bizarre

Reactions: 8
From what I can tell, Lucy loves the baby/toddler stage and one point the second youngest (is it Bowie?) was all she talked about and hardly mentioned the others. She’s openly said she’s obsessed with babies. But yeah the girl thing is bizarre
Honestly people who feel that way should not be allowed kids! So dangerous and just crappy.

Also as someone currently being beaten up daily by my toddler I don’t know how she has done this as many times as she has by choice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That babysitting post was just a stealth boast. She’s great at those. A world leader at Lookatmeeeee-ing.

Still don’t want to be you Luce!

Reactions: 3
That babysitting post was just a stealth boast. She’s great at those. A world leader at Lookatmeeeee-ing.

Still don’t want to be you Luce!
I don't want to be her but there is no denying that she has a beautiful house....

Reactions: 1
Yes a beautiful house that in my opinion looks filthy and unkempt. Sticking wacky wallpaper up and a bleeping zebra in a tutu doesn’t plaster over that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes a beautiful house that in my opinion looks filthy and unkempt. Sticking wacky wallpaper up and a bleeping zebra in a tutu doesn’t plaster over that.
I think it looks like a family home with children and it looks lived in . It's not like some houses on insta where all traces of day to day life are hidden so it looks like a show home . My house has pets and kids so you'd probably find that to look filthy and unkempt too .

Reactions: 7
I didn’t mean her house. I just meant that permanent wanting of something to feel complete, or better maybe? A daughter? Social Media likes? Adoration? Envy? I don’t know but I’d just hate to be so eager to show myself and my feelings to strangers. Confidence and belief in yourself is absolutely priceless. I don’t think she has either as she has to be seen doing the things that are meant to impress All. The. Time.

Reactions: 1
I think it looks like a family home with children and it looks lived in . It's not like some houses on insta where all traces of day to day life are hidden so it looks like a show home . My house has pets and kids so you'd probably find that to look filthy and unkempt too .
I think there’s a difference between a lived in house with a family occupying and a dirty house, I always think her house looks filthy on stories

Reactions: 5
I live on a farm so I probably wouldn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Private jet 🛩

Definitely private jet..
WOW,Chalet A’drien,a bargain at £980 per night,how many rooms would they need? Lots.
And this picture of her flying,how many commercial planes can you take anything but hand luggage into the cabin? That’s a PJ.
A week in Verbier with 5 kids and nanny would have cost about £25,000 ish. I have been and it’s outrageously expensive.
Interestingly I follow someone who is friends with Lucy,they went to stay recently and there was nothing on social media which is odd when the friend posts every day.
She is such a strange mixture of weird ,rich,chav,goth and crusty. But mostly just bleeping annoyingly smug.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.