Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've read the whole thread. No mention of Lennon having a different dad.

And I refuse to believe that she could find another bloke who would agree to such ridiculous names. Lennon has the worst middle name of the lot.
Have you read the first thread? We’ve definitely discussed her oldest son having a different Dad. There was definitely proof too. I don’t care enough to rack my brains though 🤣

I also do not believe these middle names are real, have we actually seen birth certificates as I think it’s just more fabricated kookiness from this deranged woman.

Reactions: 9
Have you read the first thread? We’ve definitely discussed her oldest son having a different Dad. There was definitely proof too. I don’t care enough to rack my brains though 🤣

I also do not believe these middle names are real, have we actually seen birth certificates as I think it’s just more fabricated kookiness from this deranged woman.
I've just found the first thread! My apologies I thought this was the only one (clearly paying no attention to that number 2 at the top, that's me being a twit).

In the case of Lennon then, I'm guessing that she added the Egg Butty after the others were born but it's not on any legal documents. I bet his actual name is Lennon William <surname>. Perfectly normal. Can't see them getting Egg Butty past a registrar.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just found the first thread! My apologies I thought this was the only one (clearly paying no attention to that number 2 at the top, that's me being a twit).

In the case of Lennon then, I'm guessing that she added the Egg Butty after the others were born but it's not on any legal documents. I bet his actual name is Lennon William <surname>. Perfectly normal. Can't see them getting Egg Butty past a registrar.
Yeah thinking about it it’s probably a big duck you to his real Dad, making out his middle name is egg butty

Reactions: 3
Note that the favoured one doesn't have a stupid middle name (I say that loosely because it's still not great). Definitely not for her girl. Thats only for the boys.

I would have expected Rainbow Sequin to feature in there.

I always find it weird that she has both Billy and William as middle names. Basically the same name and not kooky. I think Lennon is the only one who can actually get away with his first name and Bolan is the worst. (don't get me started on egg butty tho)

Reactions: 5
Note that the favoured one doesn't have a stupid middle name (I say that loosely because it's still not great). Definitely not for her girl. Thats only for the boys.

All the kids lucked out on hyphenated names, but her hyphenated names are particularly awful... 😳

There are so many ways to have brilliant, unusual, out there names if that is your style: ancient history, Greek and Roman gods, astrology, flora and fauna, geography, and literature.

However, neither of the parents are educated enough to draw upon these areas of knowledge. Instead you get Egg Butty and Queen-Bunny.

Reactions: 8
She posted the kids birth certificates once but I think took them down when someone pointed out <<safeguarding>>. There was also something ages ago about how she and ben changed their middle name names by £30 deed poll to “jacket potato” “and tuna” or something like that. So quirky.

Reactions: 2
Has she actually gone abroad to Switzerland??? So covid was a problem when complaining about the farm because SHE was late now swanning off abroad?!🤦‍♀️You always find the ones moaning about covid are the ones travelling the most!🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yeah, it’s telling that the girl doesn’t have any stupid, “quirky” middle names.

I thought she bucked her own trend totally and didn’t give her a hyphenated first name either? I thought her name was Queen Bunny-Monroe (not Queen-Bunny Monroe). I could be wrong, but I remember thinking it was telling that her boys got horrible hyphenated mishmash names, and her girl got plain QUEEN.

Yeah, it’s telling that the girl doesn’t have any stupid, “quirky” middle names.

I thought she bucked her own trend totally and didn’t give her a hyphenated first name either? I thought her name was Queen Bunny-Monroe (not Queen-Bunny Monroe). I could be wrong, but I remember thinking it was telling that her boys got horrible hyphenated mishmash names, and her girl got plain QUEEN.
You are right, it's just plain old Queen with Bunny-Munroe as the middle name...

I was about to ponder whether Lucy dumped Lennon with his dad and naffed off to Switzerland with Ben’s kids. Answer, apparently..,,, yes. I KNOW zissman is dreadful but at least she treats her eldest the same as the millionaire’s kids. Dreadful on Lucy’s part.

Reactions: 6
I was about to ponder whether Lucy dumped Lennon with his dad and naffed off to Switzerland with Ben’s kids. Answer, apparently..,,, yes. I KNOW zissman is dreadful but at least she treats her eldest the same as the millionaire’s kids. Dreadful on Lucy’s part.
Lennon’s actually so lucky he has another home to go to, one where he is probably a higher priority. The other boys are stuck in that draughty old mansion with a mum that ignores them

Don't worry about him, she'll still have her Queen. She's a daughter, her GIRL and the only one that matters.
I bleeping hate that she so openly favours one child. You wouldn’t even know she had boys! She mentions them so little. I absolutely bleeping HATE the favouritism 🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
I've only just discovered absolutely fabudouchey today from scrolling on here, went to her IG after reading the threads about her gender preference over having a girl, and was literally astounded to see in her bio "mum to 4 boys and 1 LITTLE GIRL" like the boys are completely underwhelming to her and it's ALL ABOUT THE GIRL. I mean, I didn't expect it to be that bloody obvious. And the Christmas Post about wishing for presents under the tree for a little girl? Imagine having children, that actually exist, and every Christmas just wishing you could buy presents for another child that doesn't even exist instead? What the actual duck? And the post about the long stay in hospital, how unappreciative and narcissistic does she want to sound? "I don't want to be that know it all mum but I really do know it all, stupid doctors". Oh, and is she really saying in her last Xmas post that she believes in father Christmas? The mind boggles

Reactions: 14
I thought she was a rampant anti-vaxxer, so how did she get to Switzerland?
Wow, just looked and yes they would need to be fully vaxxed to enter…or EU nationals. Wonder if they got EU passports somehow after Brexit. Maybe Irish ones or something?

Ooooor she’s vaccinated but thinks it’s edgy to pretend she’s not

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.