Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand this either. Does she usually take them to see Santa in June? She was late. End of, my sister in law took her kids there, I asked her what the rules were this year and she said she got numerous emails from them reminding them they had to be there 10 mins before their time, so, Lucy was 11 minutes late. To be fair her emails probably got lost with all the emails from her private chef

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love that people are calling her out on this. She’s such an entitled prick.

Reactions: 14
But this is Lucy, with the rainbow clothes and who even had "midg*ts" at her wedding. She can do anything she wants!

Reactions: 8
She dreamed of a pile of gifts under the tree for a GIRL! Because apparently it makes a difference to the 4 other piles of gifts.
Also, I do like how the oldest boy has found his own style now and isn’t dressing Lucy style anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She really does need to speak to a counsellor about this girl obsession, I'm not saying this to be a prick or a troll, it genuinely seems really unhealthy

Reactions: 19
I have two girls, both now teenagers, Lucy maybe in for a shock when Queen ditches her ridiculous name and wants to do her own thing rather than be styled by Lucy in awful rainbow attire and dreadlocks.

Reactions: 7
She dreamed of a pile of gifts under the tree for a GIRL! Because apparently it makes a difference to the 4 other piles of gifts.
Also, I do like how the oldest boy has found his own style now and isn’t dressing Lucy style anymore!
I noticed that, good for him- ditched the rainbow dungarees and cut his hair.

Reactions: 5
What age is the oldest one? He looks far too old to believe in Santa!
It took me to scroll all the way back to 2018 to see anything in regards to Lennons age, but he was 10 then so he’s 13 now. How’s he in high school and still believes?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the eldests dad subjects him to this tit show of a life too when he goes to his house? 😅

Reactions: 5
oh dear. poor boy. I hope none of his friends parents follow Lucy, as he’s in for a serious roasting once he’s back at school if his mates now all read that he still believes in Father Christmas 🤦🏼‍♀️ I bet he says it just to appease his mum, but now she’s posted it for all to see.

Also - they had Father Christmas visit their home ( a very realistic ( and probably expensive ) one at that ) so why the big song and dance about not being able to see him at a bloody garden centre ? How many times to the children need to meet him? Christ sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if the eldests dad subjects him to this tit show of a life too when he goes to his house? 😅
Does he have any rules on him being on her insta? As he’s posted a lot less than the others, I went to 2017 and couldn’t see a single happy birthday post for him.

Reactions: 1
Does he have any rules on him being on her insta? As he’s posted a lot less than the others, I went to 2017 and couldn’t see a single happy birthday post for him.
I imagine that the dad lives in a normal 2/3 bed in MK, nice, relatively modern, double glazed, no draughts, carpet. Anonymous parents. I think he goes to the local school - something Lucy posted a while ago rings a bell? Will be interesting to see whether Ben’s kids also go or whether they go private (think that’s vile on her part if so tbh. I remember Luisa zissman saying she gets her husband to treat all 3 girls the same, so they have the same amount of JISA savings etc, same cost of schooling despite the fact the eldest isn’t his. To treat one kid differently is the absolute pits)

Reactions: 9
I imagine that the dad lives in a normal 2/3 bed in MK, nice, relatively modern, double glazed, no draughts, carpet. Anonymous parents. I think he goes to the local school - something Lucy posted a while ago rings a bell? Will be interesting to see whether Ben’s kids also go or whether they go private (think that’s vile on her part if so tbh. I remember Luisa zissman saying she gets her husband to treat all 3 girls the same, so they have the same amount of JISA savings etc, same cost of schooling despite the fact the eldest isn’t his. To treat one kid differently is the absolute pits)
Do we know the identity of Lennon's dad? Luisa Zissman is a cretin who has chosen multimillionaires to procreate with so sorted for life. At least Lucy was with Ben before he was minted.

Reactions: 1
I thought they were all Ben's. I had no idea Lennon had a different dad! Where does she mention this?! There's no sign of Lennon at any of their many (many, many, many) wedding photos.

Reactions: 4
If you go back to the start of the thread I think it was mentioned a lot, he looks nothing like the other kids…

Reactions: 3
Bolan-Billy Super Duper

Ziggy-Ramone Unicorn Prince

Hendrix-Cobaine Santa Claus

Lennon-William Egg Butty

Queen-Bunny Monroe
I've read the whole thread. No mention of Lennon having a different dad.

And I refuse to believe that she could find another bloke who would agree to such ridiculous names. Lennon has the worst middle name of the lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.