Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs a realationship with a therapist, not a daughter that will grow up to momentarily dislike her, the same way every daughter hates their mother at some point

Reactions: 7
She needs a realationship with a therapist, not a daughter that will grow up to momentarily dislike her, the same way every daughter hates their mother at some point
Agree.
It's so unhealthy to have a child for no other reason than to be your friend. Of course we want children for selfish reasons but 'being their friend' is not appropriate.

Get an actual friend Lucy! Stop using your children as accessories. They are their own people with their own wants and desires.

Reactions: 2
My oldest is 18 now and frequently comes out with us (usually with a couple of mates in tow too) I’d say he’s slowly becoming like a friend and when hi and his best mate came on holiday with us they were great company and we all went clubbing together a few times BUT there is still that ultimate division and respect and sometimes I have to pull rank and say no !

Reactions: 4
Yeah she is not gonna cope well with the teen years!! I adore my mum but hormones take control and I was a right cow when I was a teenager and I have a family member who is currently a teen and she is awful at the minute especially to her parents.

Reactions: 3
Nah I can’t with her posts. ‘I’ve waited 14 years for you and every second was worth it’

so your boys were just placeholders till you got your girl? You struggled on through it?

imagine putting that on the internet? Like imagine? This tit stays online forever. Imagine he boys reading it 🤪

also ‘I’ve changed every nappy but two’ is not
a flex when you have a partner 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's a bleeping nutter. Anyone with eyes could see she dressed those boys the way she did because she wanted a girl. Not because they loved sequins and rainbows. Now she has the girl she's always longed for the boys are surplus to requirements. I hope the boys are OK the older they get and don't need therapy to deal with a narc mother like her. Can't abide her, the weirdo.

Reactions: 17
'Every feed bar 1', absolute bollocks because wasn't she her friends birthing partner when Bunny was 3 months old? Doesn't add up and its nothing to be proud of when you have a partner and you're bottle feeding. Also, shows how possessive she is if it's true. So strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s so possessive - so your sons haven’t been allowed to help and bond with their sister? Or even her own father? Just you since she’s all yours and everyone else is surplus now.
She disgusts me

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her boys don't get a look in now do they...
She is so strange over this baby girl thing!

Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness, this woman is thick. She does know that they always encourage school age children to have the winter flu vaccine that's sprayed up their nose, not injected. Secondly, the school ask for permission via an NHS form so you can say no or yes.
I’ve just reported the post. Stupid stupid witch

Her boys don't get a look in now do they...
She is so strange over this baby girl thing!
Neither does her husband by the sound of it -she’s done every nappy change bar 2 and all the cuddles and sleeps, apparently. Is he not allowed to bond with his daughter?

• Sad
She’s leaving the baby for the first time for a night months in… think she bragged about how she’d left ziggy at a few weeks to go to Glastonbury.

Reactions: 3
I rarely post on this thread, but this story on the murder of Sarah Everard has really pissed me off. It's absolutely reeking of victim blaming mentality! So in other cases, there are lessons to be learned? How women should dress differently, walk differently, act differently to avoid getting raped?

"It was nothing she did", Lucy states, as if in other cases, the woman is somehow to blame for the crime forced upon her?! Lucy needs to stfu with her misogynist thoughts on the news and go back to obsessing about her only daughter. hole.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She really shouldn't be writing down her thoughts as it just exposes how utterly thick she is. Stick to alpacas, girl babies and having midgets as wedding entertainment Lucy.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.