Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But cringe on her story tonight with the gifted package and “I’ve heard good things!!”
Yeah only after you absolutely slated them and left a woman in tears because your idiot followers messaged her to tell her she was putting babies lives at risk.

Tbh I think sending her a sample is good marketing on cara’s part, but if I were her, I would have “offered a sample” - that gives Lucy the opportunity to say oh no it’s okay I’ll just buy one, and then she could actually say “hey guys I messed up but I’ve paid for one now and I’ll give an honest review”. Everyone knows a gifted review is always a bit biased anyway, so the pair of them haven’t done themselves any favours. It almost comes across as cara saying “I’ll forgive you if you give me a great review on the product I’ll send you now”. Bit cringe. But it’s a dog eat dog world I guess so who am I to judge!

Reactions: 18
Bolan-Billy Super Duper

Ziggy-Ramone Unicorn Prince

Hendrix-Cobaine Santa Claus

Lennon-William Egg Butty

Queen-Bunny Monroe
Honestly if I was the registrar I would have told her to piss off and stop trying to ruin her kids lives 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bolan-Billy Super Duper

Ziggy-Ramone Unicorn Prince

Hendrix-Cobaine Santa Claus

Lennon-William Egg Butty

Queen-Bunny Monroe
I’ve never heard of this girl but I went on her Instagram and snooped after seeing what she’s named her kids. She wrote that she wanted to call Ziggy “The artist formerly known as Prince” but then his name would technically be The and that’s too weird. 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She should know better going for a business when her Husband started up his own. Think that screen was dangerous? Doesn’t his business sell nicotine products? She got away with it AGAIN this time. But mark my words. Her lack of thought before posting is going to get her into serious trouble some day. She’s careless, clueless and trigger happy. Too many people blowing smoke up her bum.

Another thing I want to get off my chest is my unease of her posting videos of her daughter asleep in that rocking Moses basket. She posted one the other week of her waking up. Picture this, I was stood over that basket looking at her baby. A perfect stranger. So were thousands of others. No doubt most were smiling with compassion at Queens most private moment ….but they’ll be some evil sick bastards also peering over that basket with the most hideous sneer. There is not ANY freebies in the world that would make me put my daughter in that line of sight. Nothing. Nadda. She is walking the most dangerous line.

Reactions: 8
Not to get all Mumsnetty but I noticed during her unsafe product rant she posted a pic of the baby sleeping with a teddy stuffed in the corner above her head. Talk about safe…

Reactions: 9
I’ve never heard of this girl but I went on her Instagram and snooped after seeing what she’s named her kids. She wrote that she wanted to call Ziggy “The artist formerly known as Prince” but then his name would technically be The and that’s too weird. 😳
What the actual duck is wrong with her?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I literally am cry laughing at naming your kid egg butty 🤣
As my husband says, this woman is actually evil to do that to her kids.

Reactions: 4
I can't get over having Egg butty as a middle name. It makes unicorn look normal

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise for a long time (until it was on here) that Lennon isn’t Ben’s son. But given he doesn’t really feature in their wedding photos, which she finds a reason to share 3 times a year, I should have worked it out earlier.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does the wedding look more like Lucy’s idea than Bens? Bens outfit looks standard wedding, hipster wedding at most and doesn’t really scream “look how qwerky I am”

Reactions: 2
The wedding is the cherry on the absolute psychopath that she is sundae. That wedding, the entertainment, the costumes. This is literally the people that get into politics when they're old and then drama from college days and pigs heads starts coming out 🤣 there is something very not right about what they turned their wedding into. There's quirky and then there's not ok.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed the spelling of her name in one of the pics?! Ben & Luci 🤣 yet now she’s back to Lucy?! Another fad

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.